So, Who Will Win In Georgia??

The Democrats went all in. Hollywood opened up their pocketbooks.

93 % of the Democrat donations came from out of State.

A Democrat victory, in the minds of the Left, would mean a repudiation of President Trump, and prove that Hillary is really the President.

There have been several special elections since President Trump named various Republican House Members and Senators to important positions in his Administration. I think the Democrats have one two, the Republicans four.

If the Republicans win in Georgia, that will be five.

This Georgia Race is being reported as being the most expensive Congressional Race ever. $53 million spent. The Democrats have outspent the Republicans over 2 to 1.

Like I said. All in.

What does it mean if, after this effort, the Democrats loose?

Here is my opinion. I think the Democrats should double up on the time Nancy Peloci is seen on TV. Chuck Schumer as well. Have Kathy Griffin appear on as many shows as possible.

Katie Perry needs to have concerts. Invite the "Boss", Beyonce'v Jayz, Madonna, that fat ugly chick from "Girls", hell, have old Robert D come out and give another drunken rant.

Jimmy Kimmel should double down on the Trump jokes. Saturday Night Live should just go "all anti Trump, all the time".

And most of all. Give "Pocahontas" Warren more TV time. Team her up with Ole Maxine. Shit, make it a trio with Hillary.

More Counties turn Red.
Republican Karen Handel wins Georgia House special election, CNN projects

(CNN)
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I was just listening to Ossoff on CNN. He would have made a perfect Lap Dog for Nancy Peloci.
I was just listening to Ossoff on CNN. He would have made a perfect Lap Dog for Nancy Peloci. Originally Posted by Jackie S

+1

There's no doubt about that. With him accepting $10 in out of state support for every penny he raised in state, Pelosi would have owned him.
glad to hear that Assoff lost!

and also glad to see that Dems wasted 30 million on this race which was billed the great trump referendum.

good of them to run off the rails!!!!!

+1

There's no doubt about that. With him accepting $10 in out of state support for every penny he raised in state, Pelosi would have owned him. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wonder how many lying liberals, including the reach-around crew, " stress tested " a TV tonight ala. shrilLIARy !
Reckon that makes ALL of the " special elections " that the lying liberals have lost !!
Reckon this election loss mean the reach-around crew will be wearing a black band around their rainbow thong down at the 'holes ! :c lap:
The Dems spent about $300 a vote in their loosing effort.
The Dems spent about $300 a vote in their loosing effort. Originally Posted by Jackie S
How much of that can they write off ? Or did they outright just steal that from the taxpayer in odummer's " stimulus ?
Wonder how many lying liberals, including the reach-around crew, " stress tested " a TV tonight ala. shrilLIARy !
Reckon that makes ALL of the " special elections " that the lying liberals have lost !!
Reckon this election loss mean the reach-around crew will be wearing a black band around their rainbow thong down at the 'holes ! :c lap: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
glad to hear that Assoff lost!

and also glad to see that Dems wasted 30 million on this race which was billed the great trump referendum.

good of them to run off the rails!!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Assoff ? Cousin to assup ? Mebbe those "cousins " can expand assups gloryhole franchise to Georgia, since the one running for Congress GOT HIS LYING LIBERAL, NON-LIVING-IN-THE DISTRICT ASS WHIPPED !!!!!! HE can add some " notoriety " to the reach-around crew, beyond EKIM, the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker and all of HIS trophies ! Surely the reach-around crew has a rainbow thong in his size !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW 'BOUT THAT" REFERENDUM " ON TRUMP , ASSUP AND THE REST OF YOU LYING LIBERALS ?????????? !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW MANY DINGLEBERRY WINE BOTTLES WILL YOU BE BREAKING OVER THIS ELECTION LOSS ?
HOW COME shriLIARy DIDN'T COME DOWN AND STUMP FOR HIM IF IT WAS THAT IMPORTANT FOR YOU LYING LIBERALS TO HAVE A REFERENDUM ON TRUMP ???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What i can't understand is HOW, if he's not even REGISTERED In the district, he can run FOR THAT district?
Also why and how is it legal for people in CA to send in funds for him??
What i can't understand is HOW, if he's not even REGISTERED In the district, he can run FOR THAT district?
Also why and how is it legal for people in CA to send in funds for him?? Originally Posted by garhkal
living in a district is not a requirement in the constitution for an elected representative. it is an unfortunate loophole the founding writers of the constitution accidentally left out.

part of it has to do with the first admendment. money is speech.

I did not know CA was sending funds to this GA race. I knew this GA race was getting record funds from outside GA.
The Dems spent about $300 a vote in their loosing effort. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Wow. Just one Supreme Court position away from a home run. Maybe a Supermajority in 2018?

Eventually the Dims will have a victory. Eventually. Maybe this will shut them up until then.

Looks like people in GA didn't want out of state money to decide this election.
Dems 0 Rep.5 Baaaaaaa