misconceptions of the uninformed left.

I have over the years had many of my liberal friends tell me why they hate the right, one theme they frequently espouse is that Conservatives and Republicans want to control every aspect of our lives including the way we have sex! While I can see this might be true of some if not most religions I don't see this as a political agenda nor have I ever personally heard anyone other than the left attempt to control a person's bedroom antics. There is also the notion that somehow only the left knows right from wrong and they by virtue of their political views stand on the moral high ground in all things. Again using history both recent and past we can see this is far from true and their conduct has been anything but moral.
its primarily the public schools & universities that teach this.
And thats why its best to home school your kids!!
I ever personally heard anyone other than the left attempt to control a person's bedroom antics.
Which bedroom antics, specifically, have you seen left-leaning people attempt to control?
  • Trey
  • 06-25-2017, 07:12 PM
And thats why its best to home school your kids!! Originally Posted by garhkal
I met a waitress at waffle house. She was pro trump and said she home schools her kids. I was like that has to be child abuse in some kind of way. But the president said "I love the uneducated!". With a waffle house teacher for all levels of education he is another trumper in waiting.
I met a waitress at waffle house. She was pro trump and said she home schools her kids. I was like that has to be child abuse in some kind of way. But the president said "I love the uneducated!". With a waffle house teacher for all levels of education he is another trumper in waiting. Originally Posted by Trey
It would be your pathetic ilk that is failing at biology and unable to distinguish male from female. The one good thing about your degenerate stupidity is that by encouraging male on male cock sucking, as is a degenerate proclivity for your lot, it produces no progeny.
I met a waitress at waffle house. She was pro trump and said she home schools her kids. I was like that has to be child abuse in some kind of way. But the president said "I love the uneducated!". With a waffle house teacher for all levels of education he is another trumper in waiting. Originally Posted by Trey
Well if Trump loves the uneducated he would certainly love you. For starters look where you're eating, fucking Waffle House. They should put a list of Cardiologists phone numbers on the menu, lol.

Jim
You would have preferred she aborted the kids, just like Trey-von...

Which bedroom antics, specifically, have you seen left-leaning people attempt to control? Originally Posted by Pitfall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI5LseQzZ74