Newsweek says ...

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ANTHONY KENNEDY RETIREMENT RUMORS HAS WASHINGTON ON EDGE FOR NEXT TERM
BY JANICE WILLIAMS ON 6/24/17 AT 12:47 PM

As the Supreme Court prepares to give its final opinions of its nine-month term on Monday, fear in Washington continues to grow concerning Justice Anthony Kennedy’s potential retirement. The justice, who will celebrate his 81st birthday in July, has been at the epicenter of retirement rumors for months now, and sources close to Kennedy recently told CNN that he is “seriously considering” retiring, according to a Saturday report.

(Newsweek)

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That ought to have the shrilLIARy-ites flexing the sphincters ! Trump getting to choose ANOTHER SCOTUS Judge ! And if Rambling Ruthy does the world a favor and DIES, then he can choose 3 !!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-24-2017, 03:30 PM
! And if Rambling Ruthy does the world a favor and DIES, then he can choose 3 !!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Well those Supreme Court Justices better not form a baseball team!
I said months before the election. The single most important issue in the 2016 Presidrntial Elections was The Supreme Court.

That is holding true.

And I still think he should send the entire Left over the Clift by nominating Ted Cruz.
Interesting. I didn't know Newsweek was still in business.
Interesting. I didn't know Newsweek was still in business. Originally Posted by gnadfly
yeah.. they're still hanging on by a thread.
Pity the report mentions nothing about the old battle-axe Ruth Ginsburg!
That will make Hillarys dick go limp
  • Trey
  • 06-25-2017, 08:32 AM
Hopefully ruth can live it out. She shoulda left while O was still there. Now we got the guy who wants to save unwanted babies and offer no help to the mother or child after they are forced to have them. I guess it will please that white guy on a stick you worship.
Funny how the lefties are okay with killing the innocent while the right thinks only the guilty should die.
Funny how the lefties are okay with killing the innocent .... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
... you mean like shooting them while they practice baseball for their annual charity game?
Funny how the lefties are okay with killing the innocent while the right thinks only the guilty should die. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
You're a fucking loony.
... you mean like shooting them while they practice baseball for their annual charity game? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Puh-leeze.

You want to play that game, you painfully stupid, sexually confused fuck?