Encounter: SCAMMER ALERT! 'Russian Creme'

Date: 12/30
Name: Creme (?)
Phone: 4793581916
Email Address: -
URL / Website: current ad: http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...e/483497980390
City: fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: hotel in fayetteville
Activities: none! lol; she 'invited' friends over and I ended up 'having to leave' DO NOT SEE HER!!!
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length blonde hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: petite blonde, decent looking, a spinner if you will, obvious heavy smoker though
Recommendation: No
Damn...sorry this happened to you. Glad you’re safe and nothing else happened. Hope everyone sees this and stays the hell away out of this one.

I really don’t like SkipTheGames cause there’s a lot of shady shit on there, but I’d only stick to seeing reputable ladies who advertise on here, OH2, or ladies that you’ve already seen on STG.

Thanks again for the valuable info! Best of luck in the future.
Yeah. I wasn't that worried - I could handle myself if needed =)

I didn't know ECC was back up but yeah I generally stick to girls that I've seen or who post on here / have reviews.

STG is indeed shady but I was mostly over there with ECC down and whatnot. I also try to screen / cross reference the girls.

But this one... I didn't expect her to have 8 friends hanging around (some male, some female). I hope everyone heeds my warning to not see her !
If there was ever a site that needs to be shut down STG is definitely the one . There are some pathetic people out there & some of the grossest women ever. Something bad going to have to happen before something is done that the sad truth.
If there was ever a site that needs to be shut down STG is definitely the one . There are some pathetic people out there & some of the grossest women ever. Something bad going to have to happen before something is done that the sad truth. Originally Posted by lil nicky
+1. Apparently STG is a POS! Glad ive never wandered over there, but i easily could have. I might have just called the cops for shits and giggles, but as always hindsight is 20/20
  • BK
  • 01-01-2019, 05:27 PM
I just do not understand for the life of me how all the young hot girls get in with these pimp crews and let them run their lives. But there are hundreds of them doing it.
If Congress wants to slow human trafficking down here's a good place to start. Vote Nicky 2020 thanks for your support.
Her ad says "my services are 100 percent satisfactory."

Oh baby, that was so... satisfactory.
Go to the Texarkana Texas & take a look & be ready to be amazed.
  • AgFox
  • 01-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Did you already pay?
Did you already pay? Originally Posted by AgFox
Yeah. Things looked fine at first. She only brought her friends over afterwards. I'm posting so others don't fall for such trickery. Besides, I doubt anyone wants to see someone that has 4 dudes hanging around her
It's a real safety risk, IMO
It's a bit of a dick move, but if anything like that ever happens again, call the hotel/motel and let them know there's a hooker in that room. They police won't just bust up into someone's room, but the manager of a hotel will in a heartbeat. I worked at a hotel for a decade and i can't tell you how many times this happened.
Damn glad you reported this. STG is a damn crap shoot. Some of my favorite ladies are out there but the rest..... When ECCIE was down, had the a hell of a time finding suitable providers in the area. You can skip this one as well http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...e/021887128026 NCNS. I guess that's why the first word in their acronym is "Skip".
Damn glad you reported this. STG is a damn crap shoot. Some of my favorite ladies are out there but the rest..... When ECCIE was down, had the a hell of a time finding suitable providers in the area. You can skip this one as well http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...e/021887128026 NCNS. I guess that's why the first word in their acronym is "Skip". Originally Posted by m.x.oz

Although, I'd like more intel on this one: http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...v/846182775566 but that's for another thread, someday.
Damn glad you reported this. STG is a damn crap shoot. Some of my favorite ladies are out there but the rest..... When ECCIE was down, had the a hell of a time finding suitable providers in the area. You can skip this one as well http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...e/021887128026 NCNS. I guess that's why the first word in their acronym is "Skip". Originally Posted by m.x.oz
I see. I got a hold of that one but IMO it's just a picfarmer. Her and Noelia do the same thing. They're both shifty haha. I could give you intel on quite a few ladies. I'm a bad writer but I should get to writing a few reviews soon =)
I'm new to the hobby but I've seen a few ladies around here, and have also attempted quite a few.
I don't know anything about the second one you posted though, she's uh...not my type at all lol