State: Pennsylvania
Address: 633 Long run road mckeesport pa 15132 by kfc
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Jenny looks better undressed than dressed , few lbs on the belly but big bags that feel nice. Decent buns and soft skin. Average height, brown eyes of coarse. Decent English
Recommendation: Yes
We still need the contact info to process..
We still need the contact info to process.. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Edited
Originally Posted by blckstuff412
I’m not worried about the extra 10 bucks
I’ve been in the game a long time so I really don’t need advice on how to play the game or spend my cash . guys spend way more than me in Vegas I could care less what they do. I don’t comment that I wouldn’t pay that much , if they have the means and they are getting value go for it . I could care less what you think or how you spend your money . I have had good bad at Kyoto and other places in Warren. I’ve paid more and I have paid less. Some were worth it others were not. Sa gals , normal dating , neighborhood ho s . It’s a review read it move on.
Don’t start with your bullshit you said I could find something for 200. Your telling me how to spend my money, if you would have read my post I spent 210
But you didn’t, so then go on to say how you can get a hot woman, which you haven’t been with jenny so you can’t even know if she was hot or not.
Then you say you can find someone cheap but a post back 200 was ok?

This why people don’t do reviews and try to offer info, people like yourself making dumb ass comments on what I should be paying or not be paying.

Shut your hole bro.
Oh boy....here we go again!!
Every time I've been it's always 60 and 100. They may bitch about it but they take it.
Originally Posted by anmar85