Carson Street Closed

Just driving through the SS and the only place with a red light on was Lucky Dragon. Don't think i'd bury my face in the table right now anyhow. Still WTF!
I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a forced shutdown soon of all amps. Gyms and restaurants are closing left and right. Most amps won’t do it on their own so a forced shutdown may be the result.

7/8 voluntarily closed on SS before the Gov'ner shuttered them. Came to to Happy Feet on Brownsville, she's closed, as well as Extraordinary.

Its an AMPdemic!!
I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a forced shutdown soon of all amps. Gyms and restaurants are closing left and right. Most amps won’t do it on their own so a forced shutdown may be the result. Originally Posted by Charley3
Dude Showing us how much you know about the Chinese again?
As I explained in the mens lounge they are much more worried about this than the Americans seem to be, as I explained their families lived this, and they lost more than a few family members one of the guys I work with is from Wuhan and he lost two people that he grew up with and his parents are still locked down and have been since January, he told me this today!
AMPs are not only closing on their own in Pittsburgh but in most places.
And even if they really don't want to they will listen to the local governments suggestions to do so because they do not want to be seen as the only assholes that wouldn't take a suggestion from the local government, the cops see that and they get put on the list for attention later on.
So yes they are all about the money except when it comes to family, and things that can kill them and of course attracting unwanted attention!
They have enough problems with racist assholes blaming them for this they don't need more!
Get your shit together Francis!
Dude Showing us how much you know about the Chinese again?
As I explained in the mens lounge they are much more worried about this than the Americans seem to be, as I explained their families lived this, and they lost more than a few family members one of the guys I work with is from Wuhan and he lost two people that he grew up with and his parents are still locked down and have been since January, he told me this today!
AMPs are not only closing on their own in Pittsburgh but in most places.
And even if they really don't want to they will listen to the local governments suggestions to do so because they do not want to be seen as the only assholes that wouldn't take a suggestion from the local government, the cops see that and they get put on the list for attention later on.
So yes they are all about the money except when it comes to family, and things that can kill them and of course attracting unwanted attention!
They have enough problems with racist assholes blaming them for this they don't need more!
Get your shit together Francis! Originally Posted by Dogface78
There you go again Francis. Picking apart others post. Once again, and a little slower because your special, you’re so dumb you don’t realize your dumb.
Now go post something somewhere else because believe me, I’ll be there to pick every one apart.
I get the feeling you have a vested interested in amps. 😂 👋
There you go again Francis. Picking apart others post. Once again, and a little slower because your special, you’re so dumb you don’t realize your dumb.
Now go post something somewhere else because believe me, I’ll be there to pick every one apart.
I get the feeling you have a vested interested in amps. �� �� Originally Posted by Charley3
I picked your post apart?
Your mading stupid comments about a whole business and the people that run it. I was on Carson and deja vu is right it closed, and as far as lucky dragon they probably forgot to turn off the open sign because the sister store down the street is closed. These are voluntarily closures. But you being fucking retarded saying they will have to be forced to do so?
You make asnine comments about a business and a people that you know nothing about like you did in the sandbox, making your stupid comments and piling on me about human trafficking because it seemed to be what the cool kids were doing!
And yes, I used to have a vested interest in an Amps, that's no secret on here, everybody in this section of the forum knows except apparently you!
You think the guys in this section of the forum are going to throw rocks at me like they did in the sandbox because I'm in the business?
They know that here bonehead!
We are quitting the one we currently own as of yesterday because of the current ongoing situation with this virus, we cannot pay the rent.
I talked to my boss, and my girls have all been offered work, and can stay at our place to weather the storm.
Yes all part of my scheme to traffic them some more.
It would appear to me and I'm sure most others on here that your the one without self realization. Is that why you have lifetime premium you have nothing of substance or value to add here so you live vicariously through the experiences of others?
Your so dumb you don't even know you dumb?
Is that really the best you got?
Fucking moron!
I picked your post apart?
Your mading stupid comments about a whole business and the people that run it. I was on Carson and deja vu is right it closed, and as far as lucky dragon they probably forgot to turn off the open sign because the sister store down the street is closed. These are voluntarily closures. But you being fucking retarded saying they will have to be forced to do so?
You make asnine comments about a business and a people that you know nothing about like you did in the sandbox, making your stupid comments and piling on me about human trafficking because it seemed to be what the cool kids were doing!
And yes, I used to have a vested interest in an Amps, that's no secret on here, everybody in this section of the forum knows except apparently you!
You think the guys in this section of the forum are going to throw rocks at me like they did in the sandbox because I'm in the business?
They know that here bonehead!
We are quitting the one we currently own as of yesterday because of the current ongoing situation with this virus, we cannot pay the rent.
I talked to my boss, and my girls have all been offered work, and can stay at our place to weather the storm.
Yes all part of my scheme to traffic them some more.
It would appear to me and I'm sure most others on here that your the one without self realization. Is that why you have lifetime premium you have nothing of substance or value to add here so you live vicariously through the experiences of others?
Your so dumb you don't even know you dumb?
Is that really the best you got?
Fucking moron! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Easy Francis.. you’re gonna get your panties all bunched up. I don’t intend to read that ramble but I’m sure it’s full of pearls of wisdom. Lol. Now take a pill and maybe some Baijiu. You’ll be ok princess. Lol
Dog face aka the Operator aka ASSHOLE!!!
You have to be the most hated prick in this website !!! You have more enemies than Hutker in synagogue!!!
I have many friends that live in China ! I have lived there , worked there and I can tell you first hand none of them had family or no if anyone who died from this virus. So stop the panic.
And as far as the Amos being closed, if your a regular you just call your favor amp and if they recognize your phone number , they will open their shop and give you a massage. They just won’t put the open sign on . They have to eat and pay the rent . So your full of shit operator !
Why don’t you go on a cruise and leave the rest of us alone . everyone is tired of hearing your bull shit . You fat fuck!!!
Dog face aka the Operator aka ASSHOLE!!!
You have to be the most hated prick in this website !!! You have more enemies than Hutker in synagogue!!!
I have many friends that live in China ! I have lived there , worked there and I can tell you first hand none of them had family or no if anyone who died from this virus. So stop the panic.
And as far as the Amos being closed, if your a regular you just call your favor amp and if they recognize your phone number , they will open their shop and give you a massage. They just won’t put the open sign on . They have to eat and pay the rent . So your full of shit operator !
Why don’t you go on a cruise and leave the rest of us alone . everyone is tired of hearing your bull shit . You fat fuck!!! Originally Posted by Ampaddict
And I thought my spelling was bad!
Because you lied and I called you on it, now I am the most hated because you hate me?
Why would you think that I lied about something that someone at work actually told me?
Because your a liar, I'm a liar too?
Nobody died in China?
I was told that you left the wife and kid and ran off to Shanghai with a little Shanghai whore, and then ran back here because of the virus!
Am I lying?
Or am I spot on?
Yes I know who you are!
But who the fuck is this operator guy?
BTW how's Nina?
Fucking bonehead!
And I thought my spelling was bad!
Because you lied and I called you on it, now I am the most hated because you hate me?
Why would you think that I lied about something that someone at work actually told me?
Because your a liar, I'm a liar too?
Nobody died in China?
I was told that you left the wife and kid and ran off to Shanghai with a little Shanghai whore, and then ran back here because of the virus!
Am I lying?
Or am I spot on?
Yes I know who you are!
But who the fuck is this operator guy?
BTW how's Nina?
Fucking bonehead! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Dogface, did you know that outing someone’s personal information or even insinuating you know their personal information is not cool here. I think the mods need to know...don’t you think.
I have a serious question for everyone. Has anyone ever seen Dogface and Gabrielle in the same room? Lol
Dogface, did you know that outing someone’s personal information or even insinuating you know their personal information is not cool here. I think the mods need to know...don’t you think.
I have a serious question for everyone. Has anyone ever seen Dogface and Gabrielle in the same room? Lol Originally Posted by Charley3
Yes I know that rule, and I outed no one!
Nore do I fuck with whores!
And honestly I don't care what's cool.
I am tired of this moron, as I also find you tiring!
If what I wrote cost me then it costs me!
I am at least temporarily out of the business anyhow, this was mostly a tool, an entertaining one but a tool none the less.
Not a tool in the sense like you are, or Ampaddict!
I actually found this tool useful!
This had been fun this morning but now I must get on with my day.
Dj8 whatever you decide is fine with me!
Good day!
IDK what is more insane. An AMP staying open or a monger going there for a HE. Practice social distancing. Give yourself a HE in the privacy of your own home. Sheeez!
All I said was "Carson Streets Closed"?!?!?

Two days without a HE, and this! Where will it be after a month or two of closures? I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGER'S!! LMFAO!
All I said was "Carson Streets Closed"?!?!?

Two days without a HE, and this! Where will it be after a month or two of closures? I GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGER'S!! LMFAO! Originally Posted by Déjà vu
I don't side typically but those of you digging on dogface are being little babies. He's offering good info out there, and all you do is bring up old bullshit. (And one has a whopping 2 reviews.) Seriously need to stop with being such whiners. IDGAF about past petty shit. I'm here to find out current shit- be smart , be safe and let's remember that were all here to enjoy whats happening out there