NEA

I haven’t seen any mentions of ladies in the NEA area. Are there just none here, or am I missing something?
I haven’t seen any mentions of ladies in the NEA area. Are there just none here, or am I missing something? Originally Posted by Nunyabiznas
Well.....

Sorry mate, I couldn't help myself.

Here's one for you:
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=63834

And...
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2743386
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...11&postcount=2
😂😂😂

But seriously thanks for the links!
😂😂😂

But seriously thanks for the links! Originally Posted by Nunyabiznas

I can't believe that handle hadn't already been taken! Why did I pick one that has to be explained with a Wikipedia link.
Well you can’t say that and not post the link?
I’m assuming Mountain home is considered NEA, as well as Jonesboro?

What are the best firework shows in the Mountain Home area? Any must-see local attractions and scenery? Swimming holes? Good fishing areas? Restaurants? Hiking areas with views?

It’s so peaceful & beautiful up here!!! Definitely want to go exploring!

Wonder if airbnb has any local offerings, little cabins etc. It seems like a great place to just get away from it all occasionally & clear your head!
Gorgeous!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 579B90B9-7D23-4FD5-B3CC-C224B3C482A3.jpeg (346.5 KB, 169 views) File Type: jpeg 2EE7278C-1E94-4974-A128-B2271C41B4B2.jpeg (481.3 KB, 168 views)
Mtn Home is considered North Central Arkansas. We'll agree it's beautiful there but I'm biased. I still have strong ties to the area.
Mtn Home is considered North Central Arkansas. We'll agree it's beautiful there but I'm biased. I still have strong ties to the area. Originally Posted by Baconman
My gentleman friend disagrees… He lives here. Generally, just slightly outside of Mountain Home, in Izard county. He said it’s considered NEA.

I guess we’ll just have to agree to disagree on geographical classification... But at least we can both agree that it’s absolutely breathtaking.
We'll agree it's nice. But the prison in Calico Rock,Izard County is called North Central Unit. I own land in Mtn Home and when I tell people where it is. I tell them North Central Arkansas. If you drive from Fayetteville to Jonesboro, Mtn Home is almost in the middle.
I just mapped Jonesboro from here and it’s only about two hours away!

I’ve actually never been there. Not that bad of a drive!
We'll agree it's nice. But the prison in Calico Rock,Izard County is called North Central Unit. I own land in Mtn Home and when I tell people where it is. I tell them North Central Arkansas. If you drive from Fayetteville to Jonesboro, Mtn Home is almost in the middle. Originally Posted by Baconman
Since you’re so familiar with the area, do you know of any log cabin rentals here? I would love to be able to escape for a weekend every now and then just for R&R, if nothing else.

Or nice lodges?
Gaston's
Ginger, I’m sure a lady of your caliber would be too busy to turn around if you were to grace us with your presence.
Ginger, I’m sure a lady of your caliber would be too busy to turn around if you were to grace us with your presence. Originally Posted by Nunyabiznas
Thank you, hon! That’s very sweet complement.

Assuming you’re in Jonesboro? I’d love to visit someday soon, but unfortunately I will be unable to travel for a little while.