Been away for a while, I have a few questions re Massage and Navigation

So, I've been away for a few years and wanting to re-connect. I notice quite a few changes, so I will step lightly.
No more ISO's nor ads as it appears and I'm not trying to create that as a thread but rather ask for some navigation advice.

As my history shows, I spent much of my latter time on here iso Massage. Whether for a very cool relaxed quality massage (although the potential happiness of l1 is also very welcome). Unfortunately I had to start going this route due to health issues that made regular encounters a waste of time/money and honestly, more than a little embarrassing for me and my companion (I hope most of you do not know what I'm talking about for your sake). And sadly, that hasn't improved.

I was sad to see that the AMP/Spa scene has not improved in the slightest. But also, CL and some other avenues to find that blend of quality yet non-clinical environment is much harder to find today.

If anyone has any advice/direction of where those diamonds may be, I would really appreciate some help?
PM or reply here.

And thank you as always, this community has been at least 95% fantastic! I was glad to see some familiar names and maybe I'll be able to contribute again in the near future.
Welcome back, hon!

Great to see you posting again!!
Welcome back, hon!

Great to see you posting again!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Thank you So much!!! I was very glad to see you still active on here! I hope everything in your world is wonderful! Maybe have to find a minute for cocktail and catch up!!
Thank you So much!!! I was very glad to see you still active on here! I hope everything in your world is wonderful! Maybe have to find a minute for cocktail and catch up!! Originally Posted by newmusicman
Everything has been absolutely great!

And I would love to catch up! Let me know when, hon!
If I was in NWA, I would look up Arianna.
Katy in LR does a good massage/HE
Hello, What your describing your looking for I offer. LMT
Newmusicman You are describing exactly what I offer at my Massage spa. I am an LMT
Newmusicman You are describing exactly what I offer at my Massage spa. I am an LMT Originally Posted by MJewel
This is good to know
Glad to see you're back !
I offer massage session as well