Early Birds

What are some of your desired times to schedule with a provider? Times that you surf the web looking at ads or on forums ? How many times do you look at a providers ad/cross reference her profile before actually scheduling? Is gfe(attitude, daty, bbbj) the most important aspect of a session for some or most?

Anything else you can add to the list of questions is greatly appreciated

Happy Hump Day we are half way to the weekend
For me the best times are between 11am and 2pm or REALLY early (like 6am) in the morning. This often presents problems, since my desired timeframe happens to coincide with hotel checkouts. I am uncomfortable going to providers’ homes, it just seems like too many things can go sideways ( SO and/or kids come home early unexpectedly, bad area of town, etc) . I have done it, I just find it hard to relax.

I try to look for recent (less than 6 months) positive reviews before reaching out.

Attitude is everything in this hobby. A crappy attitude and limited menu will kill a meeting in a hurry.
GFE is a high preferred for me
Attitude is everything, smile, enjoy, show joyful real smiles
Get off the phone—had one beautiful woman literally greet me with head in phone and only lifted up to give me a condom. I walked out!
GFE is where it is at, I have no desired for covered blowjob.
For me between 10 and 3. Not sure how many times I look at ads. Be careful of GFE questions. Too much leeway in the answer. I ask what is on your I don't do list. If it's too long I pass. Show up on time and act like you're having fun. I'm pretty easy to please and we'll see each other again sooner than later.
During the normal work week, for sure. That's the only time some people have. Lunchtime would be ideal.

GFE isn't too important to me. I'm not a huge fan of CBJ, but understand the reasoning. Obviously no object to BBBJ.

No DATY is pretty much a deal killer.
The no early checkin or late checkout in hotels tends to kill the nooners
The no early checkin or late checkout in hotels tends to kill the nooners Originally Posted by Rockydoc
There's places that have the option.
There's places that have the option. Originally Posted by Baconman
True, and then housekeeping knocks on the door, or worse, let’s themselves in. Really kills the mood.
True, and then housekeeping knocks on the door, or worse, let’s themselves in. Really kills the mood. Originally Posted by Rustonbailey
That is what the do not disturb sign is for.
I like morning visits so I can bring some Starbuck's. I'm not a coffee drinker but most of the ladies do so it's a nice little gesture.
Timeframe: this varies depending on my schedule, but typically I schedule for mid afternoon on weekdays or early afternoon on weekends. Occasionally mid to late evening, like 9 to 10.

Hygien, safety, etc are most important but that seems kind of the obvious default.

So attitude and IOP are most important followed closely by DatY. BBBJ I'm largely indifferent about. Outside of a few ladies with exceptional talent, I usually dislike receiving. Fetishes like Greek are on a case by case basis, but typically less important. Except for daty, look and attitude > activities

I tend to do most of my research at night and then reach out the next day in the late morning. Research involves verifying that pictures do not show up in an image search, looking for reviews, crossing historical ads, social media presence, etc. Failing the research process is not an automatic no if reviews can counter the possible problems.

Obiously recent reviews are best. Or at least recommendation on social media by known members of the community (client or provider)

Having no reviews is not a deal breaker if everything else seems to check out and scheduling contact goes off without red flags. That's on a case by case basis.
I like morning visits so I can bring some Starbuck's. I'm not a coffee drinker but most of the ladies do so it's a nice little gesture. Originally Posted by Baconman
So basically you're the perfect man.
So basically you're the perfect man. Originally Posted by Vannah
I have my moments. I've learned a long time ago it's not all about me to get what I want.
So Starbucks makes the perfect man?