How does a cop get a real session?

I am wondering if any providers would willingly take care of a cop. I mean they need sex too. If they were up front and said they were a cop, but not working, would anyone take a chance with him? Or should he lie and make up a fake cover, because he could get in trouble too. Would it make a difference depending on what department he worked for, say in a city a good distance away, or a department that does not usually deal with this type of case, say a game warden?
When I was in New Orleans I occasionally saw clients who were cops visiting from out of town. Most phone-book agencies work by feel and clues rather than formal screening, so as long as you're in another city from the one you live in, have no evil in your heart when you call, act like a normal man and treat the girl with respect you shouldn't have any problems.

That having been said, you might consider getting a better job...
Tim70458.....cops DO need love too!!! I actually would love to have a cop as a friend. He's one guy that I would work extra hard to keep smiling!!!
I grew up in New Orleans and all a cop had to do was ask for it in exchange for looking the other way. In the French Quarter, it was a protection racket. The cops wouldn't bust a place as long as they were taken care of with sex and money. I think its still that way.
I had a friend knowingly do sessions with a cop but that didn't end well because he decided after a few sessions he wanted to get her for free and threatened to bust her, pulled his gun on her and all that. So....I wouldn't knowingly take a cop client.
I do, have, and will. depending on: jurisdiction, length of employment, department, and will couple days to digest info.
I had a friend knowingly do sessions with a cop but that didn't end well because he decided after a few sessions he wanted to get her for free and threatened to bust her, pulled his gun on her and all that. So....I wouldn't knowingly take a cop client. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Very well said.

I'm smh'n at this thread. No thanks!
I grew up in New Orleans and all a cop had to do was ask for it in exchange for looking the other way. In the French Quarter, it was a protection racket. The cops wouldn't bust a place as long as they were taken care of with sex and money. I think its still that way. Originally Posted by RM
Hmmm I can believe it.
Ive had a cop as a client.
So then... what is the point of screening? Maybe they really are looking for a session lol
If I was "knowingly" taking on a cop as a client, I would make sure I video taped EVERY session, gathered his cop info etc. If he stepped out of line like that, fine.... his captain gets the info, including the one of him threatening me. (I am not a provider but one who thinks ahead) . oh sure, a charge of prostitution is brought on me but I am sure his captain, possibly his wife would love to see his actions.
But there are soo many guys out there .. why would one take that chance?
Mocha, at that point, that "cop" ceased being a cop and became a criminal.
The "active" State Policeman, Deputy Sheriff and other regular cop clients that I've "known" I've had--now that I look back on the experiences, have been aggressive, threatening (at some point like MOCHA said) and overall probably not a good idea to meet up with.
I wouldn't want the risk, but you have to admit, it would be great if they came in for a bdsm session, and you could beat the hell out them.