HELP I WAS BUSTED

A CLIENT LEFT MY ROOM AND WAS PULLED OVER
HE TOLD THE COPS EVERYTHING ... COULD I STILL WIN THIS CASE
NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN BUT ME AND HIM

THEY FOUND 100$ AND HE SAID I GAVE HIM A BJ NOT TRUE!!
IVE KNOWN HIM FOR MORE THEM 2 AND A HALF YEARS

PLEASE HELP
What a dick. I doubt they have much of a case but if I were you I would find an atty.
I HAVE A GOOD ONE 3000$ SO FAR
BUT HE SAID HE HAS TO COME TO COURT
IM A KNOWN PROVIDER NO CONVICTIONS AT ALL
BUT 3 ARREST ONE FOR GIVING A MASSAGE WITHOUT A LICENSE

I USE TO THINK THIS CLIENT WAS A FRIEND GUESS NOT
IM SO SCARED
Remember this, you have a right to remain silent. I would invoke that right.

I just had an interesting discussion with a lawyer friend. He said that most defense attorney's don't want to know "the truth". They prefer that clients tell them nothing. He said the most criminal defenses aren't fought over the the actual innocence or guilt of their client. Most criminal defenses are based on attacking the prosecution's case thus creating reasonable doubt.
Isnt this a he said, she said kind of deal... which would be thrown out? The GUY was the one busted.. he can say all he wants but there isnt any REAL proof, right?
I don't get it. He was pulled over for what exactly? And why did he say anything at all? And then they came to your room to arrest you? Were charges filed?
I don't get it. He was pulled over for what exactly? And why did he say anything at all? And then they came to your room to arrest you? Were charges filed? Originally Posted by Lily Blair
My thoughts exactly.
They don't have much of a case. There has to be an agreement to exchange sex for cash and that agreement has to be witnessed or participated in by LE. It is a he said/she said at this point. Deny deny deny, then totally shut up about it. If they try to intimidate you just invoke your right to remain silent....and stick to it! I would be very surprised if a prosecutor would actually file charges and take this to court, unless there is more to the story than we know about.

SJ will probably get on my case for dispensing legal advice without a license but I think I'm pretty solid ground on this one, no matter the state.

And you need to out the handle here of the douchebag that gave you up too.
  • wikdj
  • 08-03-2011, 06:54 PM
They have to PROVE you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If there is no proof of activity beyond his word against yours, I don't see it standing up. Go kick him in the nuts afterwards and tell him thats the service he can look forward to.
they where doing a sting
he left 5 mins earlier i think they have been after me
ive been in the biz for 7 years

they watched him leave my room
then when they seen me they got cops to pull him over
tell me to write a statement and he wouldnt be charged

i never do full service
i thought i knew this guy
so its still he said she said
even if he shows up to court hes white and rich
hmmmmmmmmmmm

i also got the charge keeping a brawdy house
honestly doesnt make sense to me... still a he said she said. People will say anything cops want them to if it means staying out of trouble. Still no actual proof of what went on.. infact it just makes ur case better because they had to all but "pay" him for his report. I think we are either not getting full story or ole dude lied about getting busted. Seriously? Does this mean if I walk out of an exes house and get a dui I can get out of it if i claim the ex forced me? Im curious as to why you havent posted any info on him so we can stay clear?
ive been in 3 stings arrested but never charge
i think they got something out for me i really dont know

im glad to hear this is he said she said

i want to a sting a month ago
the undercover ask me for sex i said no and ran for the door
they charge me with petty lar for taking the money and leaving
i dont get this it
Sounds like troubles find you. You should consider getting out of this industry. Also its hard to understand what you are saying. Very poor grammer.
Sounds like troubles find you. You should consider getting out of this industry. Also its hard to understand what you are saying. Very poor grammer. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Or lack of screening?