age difference

In the hobby age doesn't seem to be a big problem for most. Does anyone have limits on what you would consider too much of a difference? Either too much older or too much younger?

Are your views different outside the hobby? How much of an age difference would you consider okay older or younger for a serious SO relationship?
Older would be a deal breaker for me in the hobby. From barely legal up to my age and anywhere in between is good with me.
As far as an SO goes I wouldn't want a girl that was way younger than me. She would have to be at least 30 .
Age isnt a factor for me as well, but if you look young I wanna see something with ur picture and bday on it. Yes I know that sounds a little weird and might make for an awkward moment but it's for piece of mind. I mean barely legal may still be legal but you can never be too sure nowadays, specially when providers tend to be a bit deceptive about their age very often (a few on BP have been the same age for a little over a year, whatever that's about).
Older would be a deal breaker for me in the hobby. From barely legal up to my age and anywhere in between is good with me.
As far as an SO goes I wouldn't want a girl that was way younger than me. She would have to be at least 30 . Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I don't think I would have a problem with an older provider as long as she was still attractive and sexy but it seems less and less I have to worry about a provider being older than me LOL. I am the same with being okay with legal age and up but for me mid 20s and up seems to more often catch my eye. For an SO it is the same for me in or out of the hobby. As long as the appeal is there I am pretty open age wise.

I would be interested to know if the ladies had a different or similar view as the guys.

Age isnt a factor for me as well, but if you look young I wanna see something with ur picture and bday on it. Originally Posted by 51MEANTXGUNS50
This is probably a wise precaution these days
  • zaza
  • 07-24-2011, 07:47 PM
I agree age is not important for instance I am always younger than most of the providers anyways so as long as they still have the looks I don't care about age. Take for instance someone like Nina Hartley or Rheina Shine who are in there mids 50's but still look awesome so it all depends on how well the woman takes care of herself cause barely legal might be really awesome but they lack the experience you want in a provider.
My honest opinion.........I'll tell you what. AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER! I like em old and I like em young. Not too young. Young as in 21 as long as they show they are very mature and not that usual "gangsta swag" most young guys act out.
In La we have a new agency trying to get started. The agency is owned by a former provider, and she is somehow tapping young hotties, some of whom are in college. Big problem - most of them won't see guys except between the ages of 30 and 45. WTF that eliminates 3/4 of the dawgs and you know I haven't seen 45 in almost 2 decades.

Sometimes, I do feel like I'm robbing the cradle so to speak. My favorite in SA was born when i was 40. My ATF is 31 - I'm twice her age. But then again, another that I've seen many many times was born 4 years after me.

So Majesty - I definitely agree with you. Age is a number and mine is unlisted (even though it's on all my profiles)
While age is just a number I would have to say that there is a cap for me. On the lower end it would definately have to be 18, it's the law and I don't want to mess with that. As for the other end of the spectrum I would have to say that my limnit would have to be mid fifties. Not saying that if a fina ass 60 yr old were to come and ask me to fuck... well I'll just forget about my limit and do the deed. Now the oldest i been with was 48 and the youngest was 21. All I have met have been great providers but I have noticed that I tend to have a more relaxed time with those ladies that are around the same age as I +/- a couple of years.

My $.02.

AP out