Repeat vs New

Gents and Ladies would you prefer to have all repeat encounters or to see a new person each time. If not totally one way or the other what percent of each would you prefer? How does your preference compare with reality?

My preference would lean toward all repeat encounters. Reality is a little bit of both.
When engaging in the hobby, remember that when you click on "Log-In" you are entering the land of "rent-a fantasy" and all the ladies you engage are your fantasies at that particular moment. Why waste all the time and energy mentally masturbating about some stupid percentages of new vice repeat? Or am I losing all perspective? IMHO do the one you're with!
I love new ones, but if I click with, or have a great time with a girl then I want to see her again.
  • dcarr
  • 07-25-2011, 06:16 AM
What Mr Smith said
I love seeing new people, but with great guys like DCarr and Mr Smith111, et al down in South Texas... well, let's just say the opportunity to visit with "old friends" is the reason I return time after time.

I'm just saying...
  • dcarr
  • 07-26-2011, 06:02 AM
Ya gotta shuck alot of oysters to find a perfect pearl.

In my case, I usually research like mad, then have a meeting and if we click I tend to repeate quite a bit.

Like when you used to get a record with one song that you would play until you got tired of it. But you still take it out every so often to play.

If its a non-click upon meeting then thats that. Way to much $$ to be spent thinking with head #2.

But thats just me.
Sympy.