Girls! Girls! Guys

How many of you have had a client that was so good or good looking that you actually THOUGHT of not collecting the donation? Not that you actually did this? I am not talking about a B-Day freebie. Or Guys how many of you have actually had some free play based on your status as a regular client?
I never had any free beees but I do get more then what is asked.
That sort of stuff doesn't happen. Never, ever, ever...

No matter what, Its hard to believe anyone one that says otherwise. But Ive had alot of pay and no-pay experiences with providers. Always, with truly amazing women. One particular girl, I had a great hour session with, called me back when i got home after only to ask if I could come back and have a free overnighter... Happend a lot when i was in my 20's and I worked my ass off to please them much more then i was. Lesser now in my early 30's, plus hobby less....LOL
Ya' see? Like I was saying... that stuff never happens. Never, ever, ever...

(if it did, however, and the provider found out you were going around telling peeps that you're gettin' it off-the-clock...you've just shit the bed and you're back on P4P terms...prolly best to keep that info closely guarded....just sayin')

So I'm sticking to my story. Never, ever, ever...

There are guys out there that are giving these girls money? Huh. I'm going to look into that. LOL
I don't think I've ever gotten a freebie, even from my loving bride. One way or another I've always paid. I have gotten a few perks from a few girls though.
Freebees??? No way! Only Savior gets freebees..they all fall in love with him...must be hung like a mule.

I have had, made and been given some pretty sweet deals! Im the dealmaster! Haha!
Freebees??? No way! Only Savior gets freebees..they all fall in love with him...must be hung like a mule.

I have had, made and been given some pretty sweet deals! Im the dealmaster! Haha! Originally Posted by That.guy001
The hobby for TG is more like haggling at a flea market.
The hobby for TG is more like haggling at a flea market. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Take a look around Smith...most of these girls think they're Neiman Marcus..when 75% look and perform on more of a Walmart level. This isn't Dallas buddy! Business is down all the way around, its a buyers market! Haha!
guys its ashame that you are not in the dallas area, myself as well as several other providers offer extended sessions or other perks for our loyal regular clients. Understanding you south texas guys have a considerably limited menu. I believe that I will offer yall my summer special on this trip down. That being 25% more time for regular hour session which means more bang for your buck.
  • dcarr
  • 07-29-2011, 11:16 AM
Thank You. You are appreciated
Yay for the Chelsea!

No, I can't say that I've never gotten a freebie...

...but it's that damned Shipping & Handling that always ends up kickin' my ass.

LOL, wow that's cool Chelsea you totally moved up a few pegs in my book.

@ skf, I have never uttered the names of any of those ladies. And I know the ladies love you brother. Miss those old social days...
guys its ashame that you are not in the dallas area, myself as well as several other providers offer extended sessions or other perks for our loyal regular clients. Understanding you south texas guys have a considerably limited menu. I believe that I will offer yall my summer special on this trip down. That being 25% more time for regular hour session which means more bang for your buck. Originally Posted by chelsea simms
You just gotta love that!
Chelsea, that is a fine idea. Keep up the good work.