Midland advice?

Hi,

I'm considering coming to Midland next week with a provider friend of mine. I've never been to the city and am curious as to what parts of town the gents prefer to see the ladies.

Are there any dangers I should be aware of?

Any advice from the ladies and gents would be greatly appreciated.
cum the 1st week of October...better for me atleast. Midland has a lot of
GENTLEMEN VIPS, that perfer to stay downtown, so they can just walk down the street like they are going to another officen but stop off for a "tour". I for one recceomend the Midland Hilton right downtown. It may cost a little more but it
is very secure, and clean, and the have a parking garage...If you are interested
email me back, and I will help if I can....just cum see me! with your "ASSets" you should do well

TexasBrowning
AKA Mike
  • Z10
  • 09-15-2010, 08:04 PM
I agree, the Hilton is a great place. Just ask to stay in the south tower. If not the Hilton, there are several newer hotels just off the loop on the North and West side.

If I'm in town, would love to meet you.
yes I love te Hilton!
Midland is a great town!!!have fun!!
  • CDL1
  • 09-15-2010, 09:23 PM
Hi Sensual Sophia!

Glad to see that U are venturing to West Texas

Hope things go well in Midland!
Wow mr browning I'm glad to hear that. I'm gonna stay in midland instead of odessa next time I come to town. Hope to see u again!
Dallas Rain:

When are you cuming to see me???
ooh, im thinking of going next week too!!
maybe we can meet up for drinks sophia!
Def stay in Midland instead of Odessa !
just a thought but Midland/Odessa is only a hop skip and a jump from Lubbock
Thanks for the helpful advice folks. I won't be able to make it this week but will let you all know when I can.

xoxo,

Sophia
same here,
prehaps i should give the boys more advance notice
next time ...
XOXO