Boyfriend Experiences? Meetings outside of the "box"...??

Let me start by clarifying that I am not insinuating by saying "b/f experience" any kinky man on man stuff. << That's awhole other kind of thread. Lol

What I am referring to is hobby encounters that go outside the boudoir. Yes, there are the dinner and dessert options, overnights, etc..but when gents talk about the G/F experience, isn't there moments when you want some fun outside of the four walls? Yes, the hobby is primarily a BCD thing where you get needs/desires/fantasies fulfilled in a private setting but aren't there times when that GFE can spill over into wanting actual mutual likings of other sorts? I bring this up because I have had the great pleasure of meeting some gents with hobbies outside this hobby who I have had some really fun times with I LOVE football and now that regular season is upon us, sharing game times with someone is at the top of the fun list!! I LOVE golf....my g/f's hate it and would rather die than ever play the sport (ok, maybe not die..but they loathe it) and so I had a great time playing golf with gents I have met through our wonderful community. I ride horses and a couple of local hobby gents ride them also, so we have had great times going out on trail rides. I have an SO who is sooooo boring and likes doing nothing and I give him big and have fun with those willing to give me my BFE (in ALL aspects).

Maybe this wasn't a realistic hobby based thread as in reality the funds factor comes into play, time is a factor and then there are those alibis folks have to come up with. Nothing wrong with wishful thinking though, right?? ..One could hope

Well the rant is over and a gracious thanks to the gents whom have allowed me to embarrass them in a round of golf, make fun of their football teams, showed them how to REALLY ride a horse and enabled their sleeping skills by filling their tummys with some homemade Italiano cooking.

xoxox

Ash

AND HAPPY AND SAFE LABOR DAY WEEKEND TO ALL!!!!!
  • td476
  • 09-02-2010, 01:00 PM
That's a great idea, Ashley! You probably have a lot of WT guys that pay for your GFE time. I'm sure they would love to be paid for their BFE time with you.
Ashley, I think what you are asking really depends on the city and the type of clientele your are looking at. For example, a married client in a small town (ie Midland, Lubbock, Abilene, Amarillo) would , I think, be less likely to engage in those types of public activities than a single guy due to the chance of being "outed". Iin a larger cities like El Paso or Dallas you probably don't have that kind of chance.

With that said, if I am away from my hometown and the opportunity presents itself, i think it would be intriguing.
Well..I'm thinking hobby related meetings of this sort but also non businessish meetings...say in my case, I've been lucky to have built rapports with gents who sometimes email or call and ask for a 5th player for a scrabble or a want to join our fantasy football league which I appreciate and jump at the chance to do b/c we share similar interest and they know that I will always respect the need for discretion even in an open environment such as those.
I love that kind of stuff myself but quite honestly I'm always conscious of the person's time and that it has great value. I have been fortunate though to spend a few hours with people just talking and laughing. Plus there's always that nugget in the back of my melon that says if she's as good at this as I think, she me not really like my company at all but I'd never know it.
What you are describing Ashley is actually a GFE before the romp around the room.

I have fantasized about such events, but don't see it happening unless it is away from home. And I seldom venture to far from home.
There have been a few occasions where I have enjoyed dining out with a provider, or been to a game. I'm afraid that it's a very rare occurrence as I am unable to compensate the additional time.

I have to remain on a pretty strict hobby budget.....kids college expenses, bills, etc. In fact I have had to really back off on my hobby endeavors due to financial considerations. I'm doing well to see a lady once a month for a while. As a single man I have no SO worries and usually have the time available.

The additional compensation necessary for non-BCD activities is just not possible currently, It's pretty hard to explain hobby activities on your expense report! In this world of ours I'm well aware of the fact that "If I don't have the money, you don't have the time"
Ashley you have had some great thoughts lately! And just to be clear...let's please, please not have the "kinky whole other kind of thread" that you mentioned!

I have debated whether to post on this subject or not because I don't want to be the cause of a bunch of creepy and awkward behavior, but since it was brought up I guess I will go ahead and share my thoughts anyway...hoping that they will be taken in the manner intended.

...and since this is a somewhat long-winded post, here's the meat and potatoes of it: Never ever expect anything outside the original arrangement, but it also never hurts to be genuinely friendly and really try to appreciate the ladies we spend our time with...and do it all without being pushy or creepy.

I think most of our lovely ladies will attest that just treating them like real people goes a long way. I love to joke around and cut up and really get to know my temporary gf's because I think the bcd time is just that much better when there is a true connection.

As far as any non-bcd time, what I will often do is meet up, chat a little, enjoy our bcd time, and then take care of the financial arrangements for our time. Then, if I am planning on lunch or dinner after our meeting anyway, (if we have truly enjoyed each other's company) I might offer for the lady to join me. I am never presumptuous and never pressure...I just throw it out there in a friendly and genuine fashion without being emotionally attached to the outcome. You'd be surprised at how often she will join me if she doesn't have a prior commitment. If she declines, then nobody's feelings are hurt because there were obviously no expectations...just being friendly.

I have also, on more than one occasion, had these quick little lunches/dinners turn into a lot more than quick little lunches/dinners. The key is that I never instigate or push anything...once our original arrangement was fulfilled on both ends, we just relax, eat, chat, and go our separate ways until we meet again. I keep it quick, casual and friendly unless she clearly lets me know she has other ideas. Also be respectful and don't try to hijack her whole day....and be the one to keep it short so she doesn't feel awkward having to leave.

A couple of side notes, my results vary widely depending on whether I'm in a big city or at home here in west texas, and whether the lady is a traveling provider or a local, so keep this in mind. Also, I always assume YMMV, so I never include any additional activities in reviews because it should never be expected. As I said in the beginning, my point to all this is never ever expect anything outside the original arrangement, but it never hurts to be genuinely friendly and really try to appreciate the ladies we spend our time with...and do it all without being pushy or creepy.
Very well put LH I agree. I am very personable I would like to think. I enjoy getting to know someone as much as I can anyway because it makes everything that much better. A good comfort allows both of us to open up that much easier bcd.

yet again good thread ms.ashley !
Great post LH!
I enjoy longer times with ladies because the extra time makes BCD more enjoyable and more like GFE. This isn't a dating site, but I see nothing wrong with meeting a lady for a casual event. Time and place make a difference. I've wanted to meet both you, Ashley, and Bailey in hopes of scheduling a future session. Out here, we just don't have opportunities for socials.

I think it's a great idea for two people to get together to enjoy something outside the box. Remembering that the relationship is professional. As long as the "attachment" factor is kept in check, I think it could be enjoyable. The boundaries of the relationship must always be respected.

I'm not sure I'm communicating my thoughts very well. I have other thoughts on this issue, but others have stated them, and will likely state them in additional posts to this thread. There can be pitfalls, so caution must be used.
I'm new here, but glad to jump in. I don't know you but you seem to be a unique lady. I try to be who I am, honest, friendy & straightforward. I'm excited about the hobby, but at the same time don't want to come across as someone creepy, I would just like to know more.
The money factor, the scheduling and the time seem to be major considerations. Who wouldn't love to have a lovely lady at his arm, being friendly, doing things you both love and getting to know her more. I also agree that knowing her more makes it better...always makes everything else better!
I do want to make an inpression, but maybe it's the ladies lead in the extra curricular activities. When we have a great time a simple "you can see me anytime" puts a smile on my face.
A great time becomes a memoriable moment when you both are having fun, reaching out for more
Let me throw my 2 cents in on this one. I like sever others here, hobby on a budget. Most of the time, my budget just does not allow for the compensation for much more than BCD activities. Add into the fact that I have to pretty much travel just to see someone local, and it adds up quickly.

There was an instance where a provider was travelling through my town on her way to El Paso, and agreed to do an outcall to my house on her way through. After our BCD fun, she mentioned getting something to eat on her way out of town. I offered to buy her supper, and she accepted. We enjoyed a nice meal, and each others company. After which, she continued on her way, and I went home. I guess the bottom line is every situation is different, and each has it's own possibilities and/or limitations.