Anyone interested in GangBangs??

I haven't done one in a long time and love the chance to tackle on lots of cocks at once !!!! I was wondering if anyone in West Tex , say El Paso or Lubbock would be interested in coming to one !!!! Would Love to get one together sometime soon or sooner what ever you boys want !! 2 girls maybe 5 /6 guys !!! Let me know !!!
I'm game. Lubbock is way better than EP, so cum here. Plus, I'm here so what more could you want?
Cool well we are in Lubbock now ! Maybe we can have a sexy Saturday GB if anyone is interested !!!!
Would love to videotape one.
Videotaping would be cool when I do my site , but this is just a hot BCDGB Gettg wet thinking about it ! So who's in !
I might be game depending on the time.
I haven't done one in a long time and love the chance to tackle on lots of cocks at once !!!! I was wondering if anyone in West Tex , say El Paso or Lubbock would be interested in coming to one !!!! Would Love to get one together sometime soon or sooner what ever you boys want !! 2 girls maybe 5 /6 guys !!! Let me know !!! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha

Me Me!!!!
[B What time works for most of you boys ?????????????????????????????? ?
That sounds like very interesting offer. I maybe very interested.

Cool well we are in Lubbock now ! Maybe we can have a sexy Saturday GB if anyone is interested !!!! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
WOW... wish I was in Lubbock!
Anyone interested please Pm me oxoxo
I believe they are cumming back to El Paso, so let's give Tat her way with a Sun City GB!!
Yes I would love one in EP too !! A nice welcum back for us !
What is the donation on this? I could make the drive. What time??
Yes,what`s the donation? And how about Odessa/Midland?? We would love that here in Odessa/Midland.

Odessa/Midland boys,are you game for it ?? I would certainly love it !!