Looks promising- any intel?

She's real but the review was bad i think. Very very limited, transactional, get in get out
Thanks can’t find a review
She's real but the review was bad i think. Very very limited, transactional, get in get out Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
If you correct, that quite a shame. GPS and that type of experience seems to be common among super hot looking ones that are real n not scams...
The pics are better than real life. Current incall location is filthy.
Concur on the place - filthy and a little too much traffic in front of the place for my taste. She was nice and has a very nice body and got the job done nicely for me - but she is definitely interested in very short visits. If place was better I might go back to see if things slowed down a little. Also another provider apparently lives there and I would be a little concerned that the place might get too much attention given the short visits and visibility..
The pics are better than real life. Current incall location is filthy. Originally Posted by Chuck353
The photos in the ad are not the same person - Look at Photo 1 vs. Photo 2 and 3 - nope!!
Ain’t that a shame
If they are not the same person - it is a very reasonable approximation. Having seen them in person - they are very nice and actually look closer to pic1 than 2 or 3. There are a lot of other reasons you might not want to see her - but her tits do not disappoint.