Amanda Bordeaux

Just a quick update. Started a new post because of the 2 trolls on the other one. First, I have never met Amanda. I reached out yesterday to see if she was in town but due to car troubles she could not make it. After talking to her we discussed how she was going to get here. Against all better judgement I got her a train ticket to get here. I know could possible be a rookie mistake but it is a small investment which could turn nice benefits. Talked to her a bit ago and she is on the way up. I will keep you posted if I made the right choice.
Pimp daddy. Nice job Creaper!
That is a leap of faith, let us know how that works out
Picked her up at the train station and brought her to the hotel. Review to follow.
Where is the hotel located? in Albany?
Great time. Hotel is on Washington Ave by SUNY
Link to her site or #?
Look at the other discussion on this page
Just a quick update. Started a new post because of the 2 trolls on the other one... Originally Posted by reaper302
They'll never find you here!!
Did CReaper dress up as Iggy for Halloween?
  • wsa
  • 11-02-2020, 09:07 PM
don't worry, be happy. you'll be very happy. better suggestion come down to fishkill on a monday when she's doing a double with camille. I know them individually biblically. waiting for the stars to align.
I agree. Amanda and Camille just can’t be beat. They are open minded, generous, and creative. To date, I have not had a better experience.
I had a double with them a few weeks ago...well worth it if you get the chance
Is anyone else going to see Amanda today? She said she got some new outfits.