Can microwaving semen kill aids?

• Sandy
  • 06-29-2015, 11:13 PM
I was working with a couple and my clients wife said I can make her husband taste other men's semen but wanted me to microwave it for like five minutes first before feeding it to him.
So the question is: Can microwaving semen kill aids?
No studies have investigated the survival of HIV in semen outside the body as such, but studies which have sought to culture HIV from semen in the laboratory have often found it difficult to do so, indicating the low quantities often present in semen.

HIV is sensitive to high temperatures but not to extreme cold. Experiments have shown that HIV is killed by heat, but temperatures over 60°C are needed to achieve reliable killing of HIV.

Hope this is some insight.
5 min in a microwave should burn a normal tablespoon load of semen to a almost solid chunk of boiled nothing......On the other hand, if you have a cup more of semen and you heat it for 5 min in a mocrowave it will becum hotter than fresh McDonald's coffee. The HIV will be dead, but be careful not to spill it in your crotch or you may get severe burns.
putting it in a plastic bag and immersing it in boiling water for 10 minutes would probably do the trick. but like said before HIV is in very low quantities in semen. Do some research, but unless you have open wounds or cuts in the mouth, I don't think transmission is very effective through the GI track, and stomach acid will probably quickly destroy it.
  • HUMP!
  • 06-30-2015, 11:23 AM
Another perspective may be...Are they sure they want to play with someone suspected of having AIDS?
I suspect your question has a "just in case" caveat.
You are obviously concerned...
If you are concerned enough to ask...don't do it.
since it wont be fresh squeezed, make fake cum, no one will know u switched it out. bukakke time

how to make fake cum, courtesy of youtube.....whodathunkit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsxIHgVX0Go
I thought I had read and seen everything.

But, apparently I hadn't.
That dude has way to much spare time.

Jim
I thought I had read and seen everything.

But, apparently I hadn't. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I'm with you....as a provider I would not want to run the risk that started this tread....wow....all I can say is WOW
If it's fantasy play then perhaps she should just milk her hubby 7 or 8 times and collect some sperm that's safe.
vanilla yogurt