Mystic Retirement

Just as you devoted part of your life to do good and stand against evil, I will continue to carry the torch of freedom.
I imagine in retirement you will travel more and see the sun more often. Again if you ever make your way to Pittsburgh you have a open invite to lecture or sit in on one of my classes.
You were kind enough to let the forum know of your intentions and these deplorables can’t even respect that as they bash you on your walk toward your sunset. You deserve better, it would be hard to organize a parade but im thinking of starting a “Go Fund Me” page to at least get you a watch or something.

Anyway, long live The Resistance , if your not to busy stop back after the Mueller report to help console these poor deplorables.

Adios Amigo! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

There are no human words...in any language / dialect, etc...to describe how retarded you are.

Oh, well. Sally forth, Captain Moron. And continue "standing against evil". I'm sure better days are ahead for you....

You two should start a gloryhole at one of the truckstops in Dallas. Originally Posted by Hotrod511
That's a business they will never "retire" from!
You two should start a gloryhole at one of the truckstops in Dallas Originally Posted by Hotrod511

I have one already. Your mom is the top earner!
"...truly do retire..." Don't make me laugh, Professor Cry Baby........ Mystic's a proven phony (his fave word these days) it seems now.

Case in point: Retire. Comes back. Retires (Again). Comes back (again). He's like my ex-wife....can't make up his fuckin' mind on even the simplest of things.

My question would be (for him OR anyone else) "retiring" from the community or a singular forum (such as our beloved National Political Forum): WHY on earth would you feel it necessary to even make an announcement of such a thing?

Bottom line....when you get down to it, NOBODY CARES if you walk away from the Hobby (or a chat room) or not. If you're gonna leave then simply do so....Just Walk Away.

And do it while maintaining some semblance of dignity; with zero fanfare. It seems so self serving to create a post / thread and make an announcement: "Hey...Look At Me. I'm Retiring. (Everyone's gonna miss my Pearls of Wisdom, ain't they?)" Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Lighten up CB. Im just having fun. You Trump people are so fucking serious
I have one already. Your mom is the top earner! Originally Posted by themystic
Only because you Man the free hole.
I have one already. My Mom is the top earner! Originally Posted by themystic

that's good lipstick
  • R.M.
  • 01-25-2018, 09:14 PM
You two should start your first date at the Gloryhole at one of the Truckstops in Dallas Originally Posted by Hotrod511
FTFY...

that's mystic.. doesn't know when to quit! retire my ass!!!

that's mystic.. doesn't know when to quit! retire my DICK!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
YUP. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT DICKS WITH YOU, BONE COLLECTOR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!