Racism and Hate alive and well. Black woman set on fire.

Oh, and don't say this was done by some "left wing nut" because clearly it wasnt.

NEW ORLEANS -- A 20-year-old black woman told police she was set on fire by three men who wrote the initials KKK and a racial slur on her car in northeastern Louisiana.
Louisiana State Police spokeswoman Lt. Julie Lewis says Sharmeka Moffitt was found with burns on more than half of her body when police responded to her 911 call Sunday night.
Moffitt was in critical condition Monday at a hospital. Lewis said the FBI is investigating the attack as a possible hate crime, but that no arrests had been made as of late Monday.
Moffitt told police the men doused her in a flammable liquid and set her on fire in a town park. Lewis said she extinguished the fire using water from a spigot before a police officer arrived.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2004005.html
Not left wing; but likely Democrat, the party of hate, intolerance, and the KKK.
Not left wing; but likely Democrat, the party of hate, intolerance, and the KKK. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You have said some stupid things but that takes the cake. KKK are Democrats????

SMFH
Whoever they are, they could make me change my mind and support the death penalty. God bless that young lady, I hope she makes a full recovery. Don't let the bastards win!
Oh, and don't say this was done by some "left wing nut" because clearly it wasnt.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2004005.html Originally Posted by markroxny

Back to race baiting I see.....

The debate must have really shook you up.
For your reading enjoyment, KarlMarxRoxny.

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans....eDemocratParty
No suprise you don't know your American history....

You have said some stupid things but that takes the cake. KKK are Democrats????

SMFH Originally Posted by markroxny
No suprise you don't know your American history.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
We aren't talking about history, we are talking TODAY.

Show me the modern day Democrats that are KKK members. I'll wait.
We aren't talking about history, we are talking TODAY.

Show me the modern day Democrats that are KKK members. I'll wait. Originally Posted by markroxny
Robert Byrd?

Or does he not count because he has been dead a few years? Or he repented?

I think the bigger point is they aren't Republican either. I doubt very many KKK members vote and neither party ever reaches out to them.

And the mere fact that some KKK member may vote for a Republican does NOT mean that Republican party represents the KKK's viewpoints.. It just means that the KKK member finds the Republicans the lesser of two evils (from his point of view).

In the same way, if Louis Farrakhan votes for a Democrat, it does not mean that the Democratic party represents the interests of the Nation of Islam.
Or does he not count because he has been dead a few years? Or he repented? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Both.

Next?
KKK are Democrats???? Originally Posted by markroxny
Yes. Have you been studying those revisionists' history books for grade schoolers.

Does it disturb you that MLK was one of those preaching, religious "nut cases" you all trash all the time? When the liberal-atheists trash-talk about the religious nuts on the "right" then are speaking of probably 95% of the black community and a like % of the Hispanic community. They all believe in God.

It must also disturb you that the KKK (and facilitated) was started by the Democrats who did not want the "carpet bagging" Republicans coming down here making them accept the Black folks in the South. ...

More than likely before you had learned to stand up and pee at the same time Texas and all of the South was controlled by the Democrats ... so poll tax, segregation, and lynchings were instruments of the Democrats.

Racists to the core.
Does it disturb you that MLK was one of those preaching, religious "nut cases" you all trash all the time? When the liberal-atheists trash-talk about the religious nuts on the "right" then are speaking of probably 95% of the black community and a like % of the Hispanic community. They all believe in God. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Huh???

I am a black man, raised in the black church. What you just said is beyond stupid and ignorant.
MarkyMarx's phony assertions aside....here is a real life example of thuggish Obama supporters beating the crap out of a man who had a Romney poster on his front lawn....the victim is the son of a Wisconsin state senator...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...te-senator.php

This attack was not right wing or left wing. It was done by some deluded punks who need to be removed from society ASAP.
Right. Why the left constantly tries to gain some advantage by dividing us is beyond me. It is why Obama is losing independents; it is why he appears to win debates, but can't get traction with voters...............Americans are tired of being divided by this administration.

This attack was not right wing or left wing. It was done by some deluded punks who need to be removed from society ASAP. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy