STUNNING....OBAMA IN HIDING

Stunning: Obama will only talk to Des Moines Register off the record, refuses to go on the record despite plea

What more do you need to know about this president? He won’t even go on the record for an editorial interview with the Des Moines Register but he’s willing to talk to them off the record: (via NRO):

But despite at least 28 campaign stops and 11 days in our state, we never could convince his [Obama's] team to carve out a few moments for our editorial board –- in our office, on the trail or even in a barn somewhere in Iowa.

Which takes me back to Monday afternoon’s call from the White House, inviting us to chat with President Obama this morning.

It was a “personal call” to the Register’s publisher and editor, we were told. The specifics of the conversation could not be shared because it was off-the-record.

Of course, we immediately lobbied his campaign staff in Des Moines for a formal, on-the-record call. We were told it was not their decision; it came from the White House. We requested that the White House be asked to reverse course so whatever the president shared with us could be reviewed by voters and our readers.

No reason was given for the unusual condition of keeping it private.

That’s just amazing to me. What message does he think that’s going to send to undecideds?

If this were Romney the media would find a way to make this the October surprise and run it from here to the election. Apart from Morning Joe hitting Obama over it this morning, I doubt we’ll hear much from the rest of the media.

http://www.therightscoop.com/stunnin...-despite-plea/
OH THE SCANDAL!
OH THE SCANDAL! Originally Posted by markroxny

WRONG AGAIN...The scandal is the Obama lies and coverup over Libya.....Obama in hiding is just Obama being Obama,,,what is stunning is that MSNBC is poking fun at Obama for going on the View, but avoiding the Iowa press.

So much for Obama's pledge of "the most transparent administration in our history."
Stunning: Obama will only talk to Des Moines Register off the record, refuses to go on the record despite plea

What more do you need to know about this president? He won’t even go on the record for an editorial interview with the Des Moines Register but he’s willing to talk to them off the record: (via NRO):

But despite at least 28 campaign stops and 11 days in our state, we never could convince his [Obama's] team to carve out a few moments for our editorial board –- in our office, on the trail or even in a barn somewhere in Iowa.

Which takes me back to Monday afternoon’s call from the White House, inviting us to chat with President Obama this morning.

It was a “personal call” to the Register’s publisher and editor, we were told. The specifics of the conversation could not be shared because it was off-the-record.

Of course, we immediately lobbied his campaign staff in Des Moines for a formal, on-the-record call. We were told it was not their decision; it came from the White House. We requested that the White House be asked to reverse course so whatever the president shared with us could be reviewed by voters and our readers.

No reason was given for the unusual condition of keeping it private.

That’s just amazing to me. What message does he think that’s going to send to undecideds?

If this were Romney the media would find a way to make this the October surprise and run it from here to the election. Apart from Morning Joe hitting Obama over it this morning, I doubt we’ll hear much from the rest of the media.

http://www.therightscoop.com/stunnin...-despite-plea/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh, the humanity!
Your shrill little scream is in tune with the newspaper's as the cold douche liquid, using your perforated uterous' as a pathway, spray out of your mouth, nose, eyes and your ears.
"We want individual attention! So what if we use everything you say out of context?"

"Pick us up! Pick us up!"
From the right scoop? Why not from the Des Moines paper?
From the right scoop? Why not from the Des Moines paper? Originally Posted by ekim008
Here fucker...http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/d...voters/article
thanks fucker..
Fixed it..........

Here Lazy fucker...http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/d...voters/article Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Libya is less and less an issue. Even Romney wants to talk about something else.

Why don't you puttblugs?
Fixed it.......... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

dumb fucker fixed it LMAO