URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...l/856444482340
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: North Little Rock
Activities: CBJ, Doggy, Missionary
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: closely matches to pics, although felt like she was heavy before..nice smile, clean body, smell good.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! That's why it's nice to see reviews on ladies. Doesn't seem like she has changed and that's why I scroll on by on STG when I see her ad.
  • rosh
  • 01-05-2021, 10:19 AM
i have seen her 2 years back long time
Thanks for sharing. Always have been intrigued cause she’s hot as fuck, but her reviews and possible lack of delivering a solid GFE has made me abstain. Maybe she would do well with the “wham Bam thank you mam” fellas, but I’m gonna pass.
Originally Posted by Thor’s Hammer
Nice review! That's why it's nice to see reviews on ladies. Doesn't seem like she has changed and that's why I scroll on by on STG when I see her ad. Originally Posted by Baconman
agreed....and thx TaxMaster

She's been one I've been watching since way back in the Backpage days! She always was really hot to me...and like others reviewed recently, she seemed to be kind of cantankerous about her menu. I would have probably seen her on a weak moment eventually, but this helps me to know to stay clear of her. Thanks for sharing!
I got weak ONCE..