Hello Im thinking about visitng Indy
Need to know what areas are safe to be in
and Hotels..
Thanks for any Info
Hello Im thinking about visitng Indy
Need to know what areas are safe to be in
and Hotels..
Thanks for any Info Originally Posted by Rachel Avery
Not sure how much help I can be -- I live in the Fort Wayne area, a couple of hours away, but I do have some Indianapolis "hobby" experience. I generally visit my regular lady there, and she has used modestly-priced lodgings around interstate 65, exit 99, which is properly Greenwood, a southern suburb of Indy; recently, we've met at an Extended Stay America at the Michigan Road exit from I-465, which is on the northwest side of Indy. I have no idea what areas are "hot" with LE, but my regular is a woman of experience and judgement, and I expect she knows a thing or two about staying safe and avoiding trouble. I've met with another professional companion, also a woman of much experience who is well-known in the ECCIE community, at a Spring Hill Suites at exit 205 from interstate 69 (northeast corner of Indy, the suburb called Fishers). This woman is famous for her caution, so if it looked OK to her, I bet it was. Finally, I've met a working lady at another extended-stay sort of place (sorry, can't remember which one in particular) off interstate 70 in the Plainfield area (western suburb).

I've noticed that a lot of ladies visiting on tour tend to stay in downtown hotels. I've not visited any of these ladies, so I have no experience to share. At such places, parking will represent an additional cost to clients. In this part of the country, having to pay to park somewhere is an unusual and disagreeable experience, so there's that.

If you decide to come this way, I wish you a safe and remunerative visit! (And one more thing to beware of: today, at least, it's damn cold outside! Brrrrrr!!!)
James was on point.

Downtown is nice and very convenient for everyone . Con's would be the parking and most downtown hotels require a key to come up the elevator.

Then your "suburb" areas are pretty good depending what side of town you choose. Greenwood is quite & safe but north is where the nice malls are if you plan on doing a shopping spree. Fishers , Greenwood , Downtown & Carmel is good from my hosting experiences.

As far as LE, just continue to screen and play it smart. I feel if we screen thoroughly and trust our instincts, running into LE is like winning the Powerball. ��
Thank You James & SweetBleneded80
Im still doin my Homework.
Everything Looks Good so far.
Its About time.............
Ooh, I'd love to know as well. I'm so excited for my first ever visit to Indianapolis in May! And I want to ensure that I, as well as any new friends, have a wonderful time.
Well, early welcome to Indy beautiful ladies!
Hello welcome to Indy.Best wishes on business.