Visiting Indy

I am planning on visiting Indy later this month. Traveling from Okkahoma. What is the hobby world like? Strip clubs worth my time? Any area hotels to avoid? Thank you for your help.
I know I'm an okie, but hook a brother up with some Intel........ Thanks.
If you're going to play avoid the East side, Carmel area.

I'm sorry, I have no knowledge of the strip clubs here.
Basically 4 clubs to worry about here. Brad's Brass Flamingo, Dancer's, Rio & PT's. Overall it's getting to the slow time of year. Girls are bitchin' about $$ which may work to your advantage. BBF is where I spend most of my time. Friendly, lots of girls, most of them hot. Dancer's is a bit long in the tooth (needs new carpet, chairs, etc). Girls are also hot, rumor has it more opportunity. Rio has lots of opportunities, not as hot. PT's is the most corporate & pain in the ass club, but fun can be had. It'll just be higher to exorbitant.

Hope this helps a little.

Theo
I agree with Emme about locations.

As far as strip clubs.... it's not so well. The clubs you at all have a chance of good money would be the 4 Theo had mentioned. (BBF , PT, Rio & Dancers ) Every thing else out here are hole-in-the-wall clubs that are dangerous.

Good luck, be safe & have fun
Thank you all for the insight. I will defiantly heed your advice. I'm driving up on Thursday from OK on my way to PA. Hopefully I'll have enough energy left to take in the sights.
1 last question. Indy or Columbus? I could drive further on day 1. Thank you.
... definitely Indy
Ok. Indy it is then. And I'll avoid the east side. Doesn't seem to be any good hotels close to the SCs?!
There are two decent hotels in Avon - Fairfield Inn and Quality Inn which are about 12 min drive to Dancers. The Baymont Inn and Suites is 12 min drive from Brads Brass Flamingo. Club Rio, I would say get a hotel on the west side of Indianapolis. PT's Showclub - avoid the nearby hotels in that area.
Thank you all. Looks like in stating in Indy next week. Thanks again.