Rip NR

Boy I miss NR ....Funny how people in this area run away from the best alternative (this site). Those other sites are far from user friendly in comparison to this site.
Boy I miss NR ....Funny how people in this area run away from the best alternative (this site). Those other sites are far from user friendly in comparison to this site. Originally Posted by msjazmine
I can't say I miss NR ... counterintuitive, cluttered-looking, and downright bizarre toward the end (when I had to give my permission for other users to read reviews I had written (!). But you're right, it's a shame more people around here don't use ECCIE. Maybe one of these days ...
Oh yes, toward the end it was getting crazy. The adjustments they made was surely not agreeable to most. As soon as we became use to the new adjustments the whole damn site goes away. I guess im more upset about the replacements.
Oh yes, toward the end it was getting crazy. The adjustments they made was surely not agreeable to most. As soon as we became use to the new adjustments the whole damn site goes away. I guess im more upset about the replacements. Originally Posted by msjazmine
What are the replacements? (Outside of Grain Belt News, that is ... another site that has little appeal for me.) I know about TER and Big Doggie, having posted reviews at both places, at the request of ladies with whom I spent time. I also don't like either of those. TER won't let you review the same lady twice, no matter how much time goes by between visits. Is there anyplace else that you like?
usasexguide is a replacement. Most or all the indy guys that were super active on NR have migrated there. People (myself included) have tried tempted, but site is not as hobby friendly.
usasexguide is a replacement. Most or all the indy guys that were super active on NR have migrated there. People (myself included) have tried tempted, but site is not as hobby friendly. Originally Posted by msjazmine
Thanks! Now that you mention it, I've seen references to this USA SG. Seems like it has kind of a ripe reputation.
Boy I miss NR ....Funny how people in this area run away from the best alternative (this site). Those other sites are far from user friendly in comparison to this site. Originally Posted by msjazmine

I never quite got NR. USA is ok, Has a very bad rap in some place, better in others. Which ECCIE was more prevalent here. It's the place to go in some areas, not in others. Things go in waves though. Indys used to be ok, awful now. The Dog was interesting for a bit, wasteland now. TJR, bet no one even remembers that anymore.

Pussy will always be there though
Thanks! Now that you mention it, I've seen references to this USA SG. Seems like it has kind of a ripe reputation. Originally Posted by James1588
USA SG is the most active for Indy that I've found, and we have a pretty good group of people on there on both sides of the hobby. There's always a potential bad apple or two. But I encourage folks to at least check it out.

Not sure why this place hasn't caught on more for Indy.
  • Bigez
  • 04-28-2016, 10:40 AM
NR had become my go to site also. Just don't get why this site isn't taking off, it's by far the best of what's available.

How about this for a throwback, I miss the days of ASPD! That tells you how long I've been doing this...lol
as far as alternatives go
I miss NR too.All websites good place to promote business.
  • Yaae
  • 09-05-2016, 05:14 PM
I miss NR too.All websites good place to promote business. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I've been over at USA for awhile and cannot understand why it is preferred for Indy compared to Eccie. Eccie is super busy and efficient for certain areas of the country (Texas), but up here it is dead. I love the showcase idea, the forums only for ads, coed discussion, etc. The only thing missing here, in my opinion, is a way to "favorite" providers and their showcases. In Indy, it isn't a big deal because the elite providers or well-known providers are memorable and few. However, if this board started to get big like other metros, being able to keep track and favorite showcases would be amazing. Beats my Excel spreadsheets tracking name, age, body type, grooming, offering, price, and interesting notes.
I've been over at USA for awhile and cannot understand why it is preferred for Indy compared to Eccie. Eccie is super busy and efficient for certain areas of the country (Texas), but up here it is dead. I love the showcase idea, the forums only for ads, coed discussion, etc. The only thing missing here, in my opinion, is a way to "favorite" providers and their showcases. In Indy, it isn't a big deal because the elite providers or well-known providers are memorable and few. However, if this board started to get big like other metros, being able to keep track and favorite showcases would be amazing. Beats my Excel spreadsheets tracking name, age, body type, grooming, offering, price, and interesting notes. Originally Posted by Yaae
To Favorite (It's called "Contact List" here): go to the provider's public profile, not their showcase. Under their name is a "user list" tab. pull it down and click on "add contact". That'll put her on your list.

To access it, just go to YOUR control panel and choose contacts.