I'd like to visit next month

I'm doing my research now, hoping to come up in a couple weeks. Any interest in a lady like me?
Who are the reference friendly ladies?
I'm doing my research now, hoping to come up in a couple weeks. Any interest in a lady like me?
Who are the reference friendly ladies? Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Two weeks from today isn't going to work on my calendar, but I don't want you to think there's no interest in seeing you ... I'd certainly like to. Can't say for certain without knowing a specific day or days.

Reference-friendly ladies? Don't really know. Between my local activities and my annual Texas trip, I'm basically an endless repeat customer of just two ladies. And having been on P411 for a few years and having a handful of okays there, references aren't anything I've given any thought to lately. Sorry I can't help you with that.

I hope you do visit! Maybe the Calendar Fairy will favor me with some magic.
Well ..it may work out for you, it's actually more like a month from now..but I'll be posting an ad, hopefully we get to meet.
I'll be watching for it! Indianapolis, I assume? I will point out that Fort Wayne is the second-largest city in this state. Still, I'm sure that ladies will generally do far better, business-wise, in Indianapolis.
Well my plans backfired, and I wasn't able to come up as planned...now I am looking at the first week in September- so I am praying things go right, and I can visit!

Any information I should know about the great city?? Where NOT to go? Yes I am heading to Indianapolis the southern area more than likely or the East side of the city...
PM sent!