The Good, The Bad, and The No Show

Just thought I would pass on some friendly and hopefully helpful information.

The Good: Go see Cocoa. I got her to come to town from Mitchell. She is an awesome lady that provides a great experience. Not sure how long she is sticking around Fargo though. Great time with her.

The Bad: Blonde girl with the "Available now in Fargo" ad. Decent looking but poor service. So concerned about safety she should become a nun I think. Not a rip off but I wish I had my money back.

The No Show: Jazzy. I think she is just playing games. She no showed me twice. I used different numbers. So my opinion she is a game player and is just trying to get her (or his) jollies. Bad thing is I got a room to see her as she says she is only outcall. That led me to choose The Bad option lol.
Maybe Jazzy was hired by the Fargo hotel association to increase bookings. LOL
  • vic99
  • 09-18-2017, 05:37 AM
I have been down that "outcall only" road twice with now shows. I guess some just get their kicks by standing guys up.
Just thought I would give a few updates. First the blonde is still in Fargo. Her number ends in 1339 and she is calling herself Victoria now. As I said, not a rip off per se but not worth her donation for sure.

Now for a bit more with Jazzy. I texted her the day after she stood me up and asked her what happened. She responded that things got crazy that day. (A simple text cancelling would have been nice). Then she also said she had no way to get to me. (Was she possibly dumb enough to think I was still waiting for her a day later lol?)

So I replied, you don't do incall and you have no way to get to outcalls. Why are you posting ads then? Also told her that while she ignored my texts to her at the time she was supposed to see me, she was texting a friend of mine that she was available.

As to be expected, no response from her after that lol. Total game player.
I have been texting cocoa about visiting.. I had been thinking about seeing Jazmine until I read Herman's post.. the rest I don't have a clue about some I see their AD's from time to time but no real information on whether or not they are legit..
Cocoa is in the top 10% of providers in my opinion. I guess she went to Mpls after Fargo. I hope she returns this way from time to time.