North Dakota hobbying die-ing??

Wondering out loud if hobbying in North Dakota is slowly dying? Grand Forks has been provider - dead for over the last year. But now, Minot has become 2nd only to Grand Forks in lack of providers. Williston seems to have a majority of 21-25 year old providers in the Western part of ND. Fargo seems to hold its own and Bismarck has a few . . . But, the frequent names that used to travel through are no longer gracing ND with their presence . . .

The more frequent Minot providers have vanished, (not saying they were good or bad, just saying even they don't advertise anymore) - names like Aniston, Molly, Gretchen Gray (moved to Minn), and others who came to Minot on a regular basis have vanished.

Fargo, Kimberly still advertises, Becca does once in a while, and maybe one or two other locals . . .

When is the last time Liz Harper, Sweet Karessa (in HI last I knew), Delicious Dawn (semi-retired?), or other reputable, well known providers traveled through?

I'm guessing the oil boom, or lack thereof, in the western part of ND has taken a toll on attracting providers . . .

Is it just me, or are others noticing a trend here?
  • vic99
  • 09-21-2017, 10:01 PM
Western SD is every bit as dead.

Not sure why but I would like to have a real discussion as to the reasons.
Well let me say HELLO TO FARGO I AM HERE AND MAY STAY SO CALL ME GENTALMEN
Western SD is every bit as dead.

Not sure why but I would like to have a real discussion as to the reasons. Originally Posted by vic99
Agreed!! I get to Rapid City a couple times a year, and the last 6 months or so Rapid is as dead as Grand Forks!!

I really don't think it's a law enforcement influence in either Rapid or western ND . . . I know there have been a few busts in both, but I don't think that accounts for the lack of providers . . . . Not sure what it is???
Well let me say HELLO TO FARGO I AM HERE AND MAY STAY SO CALL ME GENTALMEN Originally Posted by naughtia
Yes, I like your showcase and hope you stay . . . But also hope you would visit Minot or Bismarck. . . It's the central part of ND that is dead!! Fargo and Williston seem to attract their share of providers . . . its Minot area that sucks
Bismarck would be a great place for you to visit.
I'm sure the huge oil slowdown has played a very big role in it. You don't have nearly as many guys with tons of cash in their pockets and no other way to blow off steam anymore as you did 2 years ago.

Here in Fargo we continue to do pretty well. You just have to weed out the fakes and scams from the good ones. Besides the ones you mentioned there is also Nicole and Katy who recently returned. A friend of mine (he who shall not be named lol ) saw Naughtia and said he had a very good time with her.

There are other good UTR ladies here in Fargo too. I feel bad for you guys in the western part of the state.
The last 2 times I've been to Western ND I've had more no shows and cancellations then gentleman actually showing up. I've heard the same from many other ladies. Western ND is a ghost town without the oil boom!
The last 2 times I've been to Western ND I've had more no shows and cancellations then gentleman actually showing up. I've heard the same from many other ladies. Western ND is a ghost town without the oil boom! Originally Posted by SexyLexyJorden
That is unfortunate!! If a person is going to schedule a visit, then SHOW UP, so you don't give the rest of us a bad name! Sorry to hear about that, there are still some of us out here who will show and who like a lady's presence.
  • vic99
  • 09-26-2017, 11:25 AM
Lexi knows that even if I have to cancel I pay. Just the way it should be.

If you read this Lexi PM me if you might be interested is a West River trip.
Years ago I felt like a North Dakota was my 2nd home. I spent half my month in different cities. I for the most part try to avoid it. No one likes to Pre-Book anymore. I personally don't see the point to travel that far to stay in a hotel and stare at myself.

I do still owe Rapid City a visit before I move back West. I may make that trip soon.

Andrea
  • bhfun
  • 09-28-2017, 01:11 PM
If you do make it to Rapid City please let me know so I can set up an appointment. Have been wanting to meet you for quite a while. Have pre booked with you 2 or 3 times in the past, but things didn't work out and you never made it here.
I was there earlier in the year, Did fairly well. Debating a return visit .
That is unfortunate!! If a person is going to schedule a visit, then SHOW UP, so you don't give the rest of us a bad name! Sorry to hear about that, there are still some of us out here who will show and who like a lady's presence. Originally Posted by jblows

Boy it runs in spurts here.. when I first joined as a client.. there wasn't anyone that would visit us at all.. even now there will be a half dozen verified ladies visit all at the same time.I usually try to schedule twice a month if it is financially possible.. there are some ladies that let me know a good two weeks before a visit so that I can prepare and make potential arrangements.. this past year has been a zoo for me though I am not sure if my hobby has been suspected or what but I find when I am running errands I end up with passengers that make it so that I cannot see anyone.. which irritates me since visiting with the ladies is the only perk I allow myself to improve my quality of life physically.
As for me I also live paycheck to paycheck like so many others so I have to plan far enough ahead for a visit and usually make arrangements to the ones that contact me first.. there are three lovely ladies that I am dying to see that we have ended up playing peek a boo tag .. unfortunately every time they visit I am not able to visit they either come for one day or during days that I cannot see them and usually I find out just a few days before the visit or I find my self with a surprise passenger.. and lets face it mickey will talk... or the day before and I just don't have the funds to make a snap spending spree with that short of a time period.. when I look at the Fargo's ad's and wow there are a dozen ladies ad's that won't even think of traveling this direction usually ND is where all the ladies head to avoiding SD altogether.. ..
I think another thing is.. it costs the ladies money to travel lets face it those rooms cost money.. I actually had thought what if.. a few ladies got together rented an apartment then take turns using it.. kind of like a time share.. then take turns traveling...only seeing the clients they know are safe... I have had several tell me that unless they have x number of commitments they won't stop to visit our area.. I have had some ladies tell me that once they get here there are clients that will even try and cheat them out of the gifts they so richly deserve which I find personally disgusting since they offer all of us men so much for that pittance they ask for..
Bhfun....

I may be in Rapid city next week.

Keep your fingers crossed!

Andrea