It's what you think

Original plans bringing me north changed locations and dates. Rapid City and North Dakota canceled.
  • ML303
  • 10-09-2017, 04:11 PM
Do us all a favor. Stop wasting the space with your posting in the Dakotas. You clearly are unwanted. Has anyone actually spent the funds to see you? If so they are to ashamed to admit it.
I've seen her in the past when she visited Sioux Falls... it is a small world and if she can't find clients here that iscrough... no reason to give her a hard time for trying.
  • ML303
  • 10-09-2017, 07:23 PM
I've seen her in the past when she visited Sioux Falls... it is a small world and if she can't find clients here that iscrough... no reason to give her a hard time for trying. Originally Posted by European
You make the hooker look pathetic with this.

Saying what is apparent is hardly giving the hooker a hard time IMO. The hooker's post are ignored or attention is redirected to another hooker. I was blunt and it makes me the bad guy so be it.
Do us all a favor. Stop wasting the space with your posting in the Dakotas. You clearly are unwanted. Has anyone actually spent the funds to see you? If so they are to ashamed to admit it. Originally Posted by ML303
That may be how you treat ladies in KC, but not the way we treat them in ND/SD. Please leave one of the few providers that does come to visit us alone. I have never had the pleasure the meet Crystal, but at least she does come here.
  • vic99
  • 10-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Please shut up ML303. And Crystal, please come back any chance you get.

And if a moderator would jump in and delete this whole thread, even better!
In the Dakota's we appreciate the ladies.
I am with Herman and Vic. I have met Crystal and had a very enjoyable time.
If you can't say anything nice or be respectful then please don't say anything at all
Well I am sorry for being late posting in this. You are not the first and won't be the last ML. Only something new would be great for a change. The board postings have been used several times. I can assure you that I don't need WKs..
KCMO right Colo is more like it.