Sioux Falls SD

I may regret this...But how has Sioux Falls became the dead sea of GFE providers?? When some place adds on coming people pre-book only to cancel. Then they also cancel leaving the rest who had appointments canceled because of lack of interest??? Case in point
Ellie_AlexandraXXX. Canceled because of to many cancellations. We need to stop..
I concur! I had several pre book and then over 50% either cancelled or no showed. Luckily the ones who did show were fantastic men who I will continue to come to SF to see. I’ll be there Feb 15-18!
You're 100% correct! No one likes cancellations but I understand life happens and sometimes it's beyond anyone's control. I rather for a gent to contact me and cancel rather than not having any courtesy or respect for my time by NCNS. That's unacceptable for anyone to do. I'm sure the hobby is still alive and well in SF. That's just my experience, other ladies may have a better success rate

I may regret this...But how has Sioux Falls became the dead sea of GFE providers?? When some place adds on coming people pre-book only to cancel. Then they also cancel leaving the rest who had appointments canceled because of lack of interest??? Case in point
Ellie_AlexandraXXX. Canceled because of to many cancellations. We need to stop.. Originally Posted by ReefRunner72
I've come to understand it's a timing thing. Some of the beautiful women visiting have a good success rate one visit and then the following visit bites... sometimes we see ads up for three or more ladies in a week so most of us would have to choose who we can see.... I am still hoping to see you back here Ellie and Jade.
I've never noticed Sioux Falls to be booming' with providers per se ..... I think I've attempted 2 or 3x and each attempt was lackluster. It's obviously great for some ladies though or they wouldn't keep returning....there's a phrase the city chooses you *shrugs*.
It hasn't been written off fully by me but can't say it's super high on my touring radar. I am planning a Dakotas run in April...kind of hope to add somewhere in SD.