website loading slow on your phone

Anyone have this issue?
I got several users in my area having this issue.
Big time for about the last week. Very hard to get showcases to load correctly at all, seems to get stuck at about 50% and not able to load further
If you have this issue, then you tell what phone you have, what service you have, and what browser on your phone.

I have Droid Turbo 2 using Firefox or Dolphin. I have no issues, and I am using Verizon network.
Iphone 8 on at&t using google chrome
Just as bad on my iPad for the last 4-5 days.
Using AT&T.
Thanks for looking into this for us Tex
No issues in central AL. IPhone 6s, ATT service, using Safari for browser
Is it a website problem and can it be fix?
Some of us in Dallas/Ft Worth are having this problem, too. The mobile site works fine on WiFi or LTE; the main site totally stalls on LTE.
Using an iPhone 7+, AT&T, browser is Chrome.
Is it a website problem and can it be fix? Originally Posted by busternutzs
BN, it’s definitely site related because I’m not having these issues on any other site.
Not sure, that is why I am collecting this info, so I can submit to the web developers

Is it a website problem and can it be fix? Originally Posted by busternutzs
Tex, the loading issues seem to be resolved for now. Thanks for your help Sir.
It’s still slow for me on ATT LTE oin Houston on an iPhone in safari but WiFi is fast. Other sites on LTE are fast too but on LTE the page load times slow to a crawl and galleries never load the photos etc. I reproduced this issue just a couple of minutes ago.
Do you use the mobile site or full site on your cellphone?
If I am on cellphone, then I use the mobile site. I have no issues.
Using Galaxy S7 with ATT on Chrome. Mobile site will load showcase picture but none of the additional pictures. Regular site will not load showcase pictures on phone. Site has been acting up for the past week.