Oakland Mayor " snitches " on I.C.E.,announces impending raid

LYING liberal Libby Shaaf, Mayor of MEXIFORNIA city Oakland, announced in a news conference and through social media on Sunday, an impending raid in the Oakland area by ICE agents. Potentially 800 criminal aliens were able to evade capture and deportation.
Senior ICE administrators say that the raid had to be called off due to the potential for injury to the ICE agents by the forewarned and ILLEGALLY armed ILLEGAL aliens.
Senior administration officials are investigating obstrution of justice charges against the LYIG LIBERAL Mayor for her " I LOVE illegals, and their votes, more than my own citizens " actions.
Of course, the LYING LIBERALS in this forum, especially wtf, will consider her a hero for her actions. wtf will prolly send her a campaign contribution from his earnings at the Houston Gloryhole he " manages " for her efforts to protect " La GENTE " !
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2018, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
Lets see her try using the First Amendment as an excuse for obstructing justice. It may work in Mexifornia.
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Lets see her try using the First Amendment as an excuse for obstructing justice. It may work in Mexifornia. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Oakland is in California or as you call it Mexifornia you dumb fuck.

Why do you give a shit what Mayors in Cali do?

You plan on moving there?

Sounds like she might get indicted.

Wonder how she "blends in" on Saturday Night's Prom at the Women's Unit!

(Unless by sentencing time she is feeling her "maleness" oozing out.)
Oakland is in California or as you call it Mexifornia you dumb fuck.

Why do you give a shit what Mayors in Cali do?

You plan on moving there?

Originally Posted by WTF
Guess that YOUR reading and comprehension skills are like that of PERFESSER PETER PUFFER and the rest of YOU LYING LIBERALS. I care since those ICE agents may have potentially been walking into an ambush thanks to that LYING LIBERAL Mayor of Oakland. But, since YOU are a defender of ALL of the ILLEGALS, YOU, of course, don't see anything wrong with obstructing justice
doesn't being a lookout for the gang or being a wheelman make you just as guilty?

being a plant in the halls of government makes you even worse
LYING liberal Libby Shaaf, Mayor of MEXIFORNIA city Oakland, announced in a news conference and through social media on Sunday, an impending raid in the Oakland area by ICE agents. Potentially 800 criminal aliens were able to evade capture and deportation.
Senior ICE administrators say that the raid had to be called off due to the potential for injury to the ICE agents by the forewarned and ILLEGALLY armed ILLEGAL aliens.
Senior administration officials are investigating obstrution of justice charges against the LYIG LIBERAL Mayor for her " I LOVE illegals, and their votes, more than my own citizens " actions.
Of course, the LYING LIBERALS in this forum, especially wtf, will consider her a hero for her actions. wtf will prolly send her a campaign contribution from his earnings at the Houston Gloryhole he " manages " for her efforts to protect " La GENTE " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Last i checked, warning felons "Cops are coming, get outta dodge" was a crime in and of itself SO WHY THE HELL IS SHE NOT IN CHAINS!

BUT i'd also like to know HOW SHE WAS appraised that ICE was going to do a raid in the first place? Are they required by law to inform the mayors?
THEN IF THAT's the case, didn't she release info she shouldn't have?
Last i checked, warning felons "Cops are coming, get outta dodge" was a crime in and of itself SO WHY THE HELL IS SHE NOT IN CHAINS!

BUT i'd also like to know HOW SHE WAS appraised that ICE was going to do a raid in the first place? Are they required by law to inform the mayors?
THEN IF THAT's the case, didn't she release info she shouldn't have? Originally Posted by garhkal
Or it could be that, out of " professional courtesy " or maybe regulations, that the Oakland Police Chief was informed of the operation and he passed it on to the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LOVING MAYOR ! Either way, she should be prosecuted for doing like shrilLIARy and disregarding sensitive information.Especially about an ongoing FEDERAL law enforcement operation. How 'bout them sanctuary cities !
I think the entire state appears to be compromised and they are following state sanctuary laws. however is non cooperation with feds part of it?
Or it could be that, out of " professional courtesy " or maybe regulations, that the Oakland Police Chief was informed of the operation and he passed it on to the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LOVING MAYOR ! Either way, she should be prosecuted for doing like shrilLIARy and disregarding sensitive information.Especially about an ongoing FEDERAL law enforcement operation. How 'bout them sanctuary cities ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I've asked some comrades who work federally, and none say they know of any laws requiring them to inform locals, its just 'professional courtesy'. IN THAT BLOODY CASE< stop giving it to known sanctuary cities.. Since they have NO desire to provide any professional courtesy back!

IN fact, i feel if a state/city says "FU" to the feds, the feds should be ALL OK with saying FU right back. INCLUDING FEMA!
You all have not explored the requirements in California to register to vote!

Illegals can vote.
You retarded ass fuckers on here paying for pussy break the law every day... So shut your fucking mouths with the fake outrage ....
You retarded ass fuckers on here paying for pussy break the law every day... So shut your fucking mouths with the fake outrage .... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Now open yours and start shoving your tongue up some hairy assholes like a good girl.
You all have not explored the requirements in California to register to vote!

Illegals can vote. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Aren't they giving a voter registration TARGETA first, before they are handed a towel to dry themselves off ? And before the forms, in Spanish of course, for their welfare benefits ?