Frozen account?

I was browsing with my main account Mangolover26 and it suddenly booted me out and everything says private. I have premium access on it, and used the "contact us" option but it is still frozen. If I can get help unlocking it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
I was browsing with my main account Mangolover26 and it suddenly booted me out and everything says private. I have premium access on it, and used the "contact us" option but it is still frozen. If I can get help unlocking it, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you! Originally Posted by Chromie26
Yep that happened to mine old account (Gruene_Goblin) - I have asked several times, PM'd and nothing...best of luck. I had to create a new account. Frustrating!
Same thing happened to me. My old (primary) account was steveo4321. I had submitted a review a day earlier and received premium access. I was going through and having a blast reading the ROS of reviews. Then I go to click on a review and it says I don’t have privileges to access. I try another and another and all the same. I can’t access my PMs nor view any forums. I’ve tried the contact us and emailing the web support for the past day. Nothing. Not even a response. I too have to start all over.