Fight FOSTA

https://act.eff.org/action/don-t-let...r-the-internet

I do hope everyone is doing what they can to stop this legislation.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 11:04 AM
https://act.eff.org/action/don-t-let...r-the-internet

I do hope everyone is doing what they can to stop this legislation. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
The posters on here are not bright enough to understand what this piece of legislation means.

Plus if Trump is for it, half these nitwits are automatically for it.

Not sure what job LexusLover will take next once they shut down sites such as these. Probably move on to snitching at a retirement community!

Probably move on to snitching at a retirement community!

Originally Posted by WTF

^^^ That's your day job! Snitchy the hall monitor! You hit the rtm button all day long!
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 11:28 AM
^^^ That's your day job! Snitchy the hall monitor! You hit the rtm button all day long! Originally Posted by lustylad
I haven't hit the rtm button...I've only hit your sensitivity button. You're just mad 'cause I've branded you underage talking lovers. Every time you turn around , you're talking about that shit.

I haven't hit the rtm button...I've only hit your sensitivity button. You're just mad 'cause I've branded you underage talking lovers. Every time you turn around, you're talking about that shit. Originally Posted by WTF
Nice try, asshole.

Everywhere you look you see underage sex because that's your kink, it's always on your mind. Then (as many posters in this forum have noted) you try to project your personal flaws and perversions onto everyone else so you can pretend to feel better about yourself.

Plus you're a fucking self-important snitch who is always looking for absurd reasons to run to the mods and bitch, hoping to get people who beat you up regularly in this forum pointed or banned.
  • WTF
  • 03-13-2018, 01:08 PM
Nice try, asshole. Originally Posted by lustylad
If we all had a dollar for every time you heard "Strange Danger" yelled at you, we'd retire rich!
If Jinny is against it I want to be between her and what ever she is against.
I am hoping she is against mattresses too.
If we all had a dollar for every time you heard "Strange Danger" yelled at you, we'd retire rich! Originally Posted by WTF
You did it to me, back in 2011. Sicked your buddy MOJO on me, remember?

That crazy european shot up a bunch of kid's (killed 70-80) and I said, A Texan with a gun would have ended it after 10-20... something like that.

I know it was you, wtfuckery. With your RTM button in hand.

I don't miss that year when the MODS were heavy handed. I think we are lucky to have the MOD we have today!
I haven't hit the rtm button...I've only hit your sensitivity button. You're just mad 'cause I've branded you underage talking lovers. Every time you turn around , you're talking about that shit.

Originally Posted by WTF
The “guy” who is against lying and hypocrisy is the biggest liar and hypocrite. And stupid.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 08:27 AM
You did it to me, back in 2011. Sicked your buddy MOJO on me, remember?

That crazy european shot up a bunch of kid's (killed 70-80) and I said, A Texan with a gun would have ended it after 10-20... something like that.

I know it was you, wtfuckery. With your RTM button in hand.

I don't miss that year when the MODS were heavy handed. I think we are lucky to have the MOD we have today! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I've never hit the RTM on you or bam or lustytittybaby. . . but I sure enjoy you thinking I have!

If I remember correctly CC posted RTM's.

• WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 08:30 AM
The “guy” who is against lying and hypocrisy is the biggest liar and hypocrite. And stupid. Originally Posted by bambino
Titty baby.

If Jinny is against it I want to be between her and what ever she is against.
I am hoping she is against mattresses too. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
In that case I am firmly against mattresses.
And walls, and sofas and pool tables.....

These guys really do go completely off track in this forum don't they?

Originally Posted by WTF
And when they’re not, they’re calling someone ELSE gay!
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 09:37 AM

These guys really do go completely off track in this forum don't they? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I told ya they weren't bright enough to understand the ramifications of this legislation.

• WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 03:50 PM
And when they’re not, they’re calling someone ELSE gay! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gay Rey calls people gay while wiping LexusLover's CaCa off his own pecker.