Iconic Physicist Stephen Hawking Dies At 76

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-h...035055007.html

Hawking wasn't half as smart as he thought he was, or anyone else. he expanded on Einstein's work. but he was often completely wrong on many topics about physics. he made a fool of himself in later life vainly trying to come up with some new theory of everything.
Iconic Physicist Stephen Hawking Dies At 76

SR 9 min ago
Hawking wasn't half as smart as he thought he was, or anyone else. he expanded on Einstein's work. but he was often completely wrong on many topics about physics. he made a fool of himself in later life vainly trying to come up with some new theory of everything.
Hide replies
Reply 3 5

Hide replies
Reply 3 5

• SR 4 min ago
        name one? to date every tenant of Einstein's theories have held up under decades of science. some of Einstein's predictions were so advanced it took decades to prove them. and they have all been proven. what is frame dragging?? a litte homework for you.
      • nunya 8 min ago
        Huge chunks of einsteins work was proven wrong.
        2 2
      • SR 0 sec ago
        look up the Kip Thorn bet and tell me Hawking was the great genius the media portrayed him to be.
a few intellectually challenged replies on Yahoo .....
As a boy, Woody Allen was stumped too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U1-OmAICpU
https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-h...035055007.html

Hawking wasn't half as smart as he thought he was, or anyone else. he expanded on Einstein's work. but he was often completely wrong on many topics about physics. he made a fool of himself in later life vainly trying to come up with some new theory of everything. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And the Lyin' Libs , mainly Al " I invented the Internet-but-couldn't intimidate-Jr.-Bush " GORE used his Lyin' Lib POS name to advance the LYING LIBERAL agenda ! Especially after " Al " " won " the " prize " ! Both of them ended up bitter men after their goals couldn't be FORCED on society !
finally that annoying twit is dead.!!!!

last comment he had was that he had this chicken little syndrome with warnings aliens are gonna invade!!!!
https://www.medicinenet.com/ms_multi...e_sclerosis_ms

Try living with this as long as he did.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 07:53 AM
Can't wait until Twittler joins him.

• WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 07:54 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
you have a bad image upload. can't see shit.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 08:21 AM
you have a bad image upload. can't see shit. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Can't wait until Twittler joins him.

Originally Posted by WTF
I get the (John Grisham's) "A Time to Kill" desire / need for someone (or group of. "someones"..) to die....whether it be by natural means (or a vengeance killing by the fictional character, Carl Lee Hailey).

So what exactly....and feel free to document a detailed, in depth description as such....has Donald J Trump done to you, family members, or close / personal friends that would drive you to wish him dead? Truly, I'm curious because I cannot understand for the life of me anyone who would desire the death of an elected official (let alone anyone else unless they've inflicted real harm)....I really don't.

So, wtf, if you truly, fervently desire that to occur, please tell us what he's done that you'd say / write such a thing? Other than him raping, beating, and violating a loved one as in the suggested aforementioned fictional tale, WHAT has Trump done to you?
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 10:29 AM
U
I get the (John Grisham's) "A Time to Kill" desire / need for someone (or group of. "someones"..) to die....whether it be by natural means (or a vengeance killing by the fictional character, Carl Lee Hailey).

So what exactly....and feel free to document a detailed, in depth description as such....has Donald J Trump done to you, family members, or close / personal friends that would drive you to wish him dead? Truly, I'm curious because I cannot understand for the life of me anyone who would desire the death of an elected official (let alone anyone else unless they've inflicted real harm)....I really don't.

So, wtf, if you truly, fervently desire that to occur, please tell us what he's done that you'd say / write such a thing? Other than him raping, beating, and violating a loved one as in the suggested aforementioned fictional tale, WHAT has Trump done to you? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
We true patriotic Americans feel he is raping this country and wish no harm upon the man other than a swift natural death. So we too can post a thread such as this in the eccie political forum.

His best work was as a rap artist, Stephen M.C. Hawking
Two of my favorite works by him are:
"Bitch Slap"
and
"All my shootings be drive bys"
U

We true patriotic Americans feel he is raping this country and wish no harm upon the man other than a swift natural death. So we too can post a thread such as this in the eccie political forum.

. Originally Posted by WTF

I knew your answer would be (and was) complete horseshit after reading the first four words....
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 05:33 PM
That is because you're a taker and not a patriotic American. Ayn Rand wrote a book about you!