Austin Bombings

It is a tragedy that a bomber is on the loose in Austin, and I hope they catch him.

However, in 1969 liberals were exploding 2-3 bombs per day, and it actually created the political momentum that helped them ruin America with radical leftism.

Perhaps Austin will become even more liberal now? What's next, two votes per immigrant, even the undocumented, because they are such well trained voters?
Aren't the blacks getting bombed liberals?
Aren't the blacks getting bombed liberals? Originally Posted by bamscram
In Austin?
who's being bombed?
Aren't the blacks getting bombed liberals? Originally Posted by bamscram
What do you do with a bombed liberal???

Call him a cab, I guess.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 08:18 AM

However, in 1969 liberals were exploding 2-3 bombs per day, ? Originally Posted by friendly fred
In 1969 so called conservatives ( I say so called because real conservatives would never stand for that) were exploding thousands of bombs per day on innocent people.

However, in 1969 liberals were exploding 2-3 bombs per day, and it actually created the political momentum that helped them ruin America with radical leftism. Originally Posted by friendly fred

This SOB said go fuck yourself, friendly frigged.
Perhaps Austin will become even more liberal now? What's next, two votes per immigrant, even the undocumented, because they are such well trained voters? Originally Posted by friendly fred
This Austin bomber is targeting neighborhoods predominantly resided by blacks and Hispanics, what's your fucking point?
This fucker is taking a nugget of a breaking story and using it to create divisive language.

Russian bot at best.

Ignorant redneck fuck most likely, though.
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2018, 09:41 AM
He/She is a redneck version of a Russian bot.

This SOB said go fuck yourself, friendly frigged.
Originally Posted by andymarksman
Go fuck yourself, Andy the Little Nazi Boy:

Troll house must have sent out some orders.
False flag, the left is bombing useless people (they're definition) and creating martyrs. Just painting swastikas isn't cutting it anymore. They need some deaths and the Southwest conference is a perfect time to make it look like the right is doing it.
Probably just another deranged Democrat.
Is there going to be legislation banning boxes?

At least the age should be 21 to buy a box.