Someone has to buy this!

Okay one of you guys have to buy this and model it for me. Don't be embarassed when I start choking, crying and pee myself from laughing.

https://scroguard.com/how-it-works/
wow!! I actually went to the site and watched the dumb video. And all of their guys have apparently had their dicks chopped off. I couldn't stop laughing because they are trying to be serious and actually believe this is something anyone will buy. wow....just wow.....
thats funny shit
thats funny shit Originally Posted by beaver man
I'm going to buy one just for you! See if your package can fit in the hole. lol
If you could talk someone into wearing that, you should at least let them have a free session since you would be getting so much entertainment value from the session. I should state it would only be for the first person to volunteer for the torture device.
Are they serious? I wouldn't wear that as a joke.
"Put it on before your date to avoid any awkward distractions."

Oh yahp, cause when i pull your pants down this won't be awkward or a distraction. I'm buying all my clients one...they're reusable. Pretty sure that means it's a BARGAIN. I'm so wet thinking about this going up Beaver man's asscrack!!!
....thinking about this going up Beaver man's asscrack!!! Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
I think you just lost the useability option.
I'm so wet thinking about this going up Beaver man's asscrack!!! Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
I have much bigger nicer things that will feel much more pleasant going up his ass crack!
beaver oh beaver where is the beaver.....
I think you just lost the useability option. Originally Posted by borisbaggins

Clearly, you'very never seen his ass crack. Missing out and I think the reusability was lost before it was even used but it IS washable!!! Most horrendous invention ever!
I'm sure beaver man's ass crack is very nice as man ass cracks go but I'll leave it to Sara and LadyY to admire .

Apologies to beaver man for bringing his ass crack to the fore - so to speak.

And yes, this is a truly awful product though I would have liked to have heard the marketing pitch for raising capital.
I can save you money get some painters plastic, cut it like a diaper, cut little hole, and use duck tap to tape is up.