kinky experiences that will make you smile everytime!

When I was younger I babysat as most young girls do. This particular boy was/is family friend, I could tell he had a crush on me well cause what little boy wouldn't have a crush on their hot babysitter. The last time I saw him I was 20 he was 12 untiiiil...this summer at a wedding. He's 22 now. He was showing tons of interest that night and very openly but I couldn't really feed into due to circumstances. However, I made sure to look him up immediately the next morning. He was at my house within 10 mins. And he was huuuuge! Lol. The rest I'll leave to your imagination. He now proudly knows what a real woman is now if I could get him to stop booty calling me at at 3am life would be grand.

Not my favorite hookup story but one that makes me smile and shake my head at myself at the same time. Lol. I'm pretty sure he'll relish that memory for a while

Share your favorite hookup story that still leaves you smiling!
When I was younger I babysat as most young girls do. This particular boy was/is family friend, I could tell he had a crush on me well cause what little boy wouldn't have a crush on their hot babysitter. The last time I saw him I was 20 he was 12 untiiiil...this summer at a wedding. He's 22 now. He was showing tons of interest that night and very openly but I couldn't really feed into due to circumstances. However, I made sure to look him up immediately the next morning. He was at my house within 10 mins. And he was huuuuge! Lol. The rest I'll leave to your imagination. He now proudly knows what a real woman is now if I could get him to stop booty calling me at at 3am life would be grand.

Not my favorite hookup story but one that makes me smile and shake my head at myself at the same time. Lol. I'm pretty sure he'll relish that memory for a while

Share your favorite hookup story that still leaves you smiling! Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
did he sleep with you?
I believe that is what a hookup is. Do you always ask questions that have obvious answers?
Oh shit, feeding the troll...OK, maybe the moron will come after me now. C'mon lol

Nice story Sara...
I can handle my own. I do not bite first, though...just dropping some bait I'm not a dumb woman, although, I play one fabulously.

And Huskerman23 we actually sat and played cards. 22 yr old young men love playing cards.
I can handle my own. I do not bite first, though...just dropping some bait I'm not a dumb woman, although, I play one fabulously.

And Huskerman23 we actually sat and played cards. 22 yr old young men love playing cards. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Playing cards? I'm sorry I don't get the reference.
Away with thee, three inch fool!

Shakespeare
Oldguy57 I love quotes!!!!!!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." ~Mark Twain

I was actually feeling super sympathetic bc I've never witnessed a case so bad. Is this an act or legitimate?
He is legitimately a moronic buffoon...but it's kinda fun, isn't it?!?!?!
My favorite is "don't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man" -unknown
My favorite is "don't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man" -unknown Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing

Indeed.

I don't normally engage in this behavior on the boards but I'm offended by 98% of the stuff he posts. There will never be a future business relationship as a result.
My favorite is "don't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man" -unknown Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
I like: Someone told me you were a wit, I told them they were half right...
Miss Sara, that is a wonderful story. And us men thank you. Men everywhere thank you.
Actually, more men would thank you if we were your partner in this story.