Clubs With Central and South American Ladies?

Good day. I am coming in from the far north, and hope to get some guidance. I have my old favorite places, but the dancer demographics seems to have changed over the past few years. What clubs in Houston have more Central and South American ladies? I tend to like the attitude and looks of the ladies from Venezuela and Columbia in particular. If there are still any mostly Latina clubs, I would appreciate the pointer. Thanks!
This MUST be a joke.....

Everyone knows its just the Cubans that seem to have taken over the tittay bars...
Yeah, that's what I've seen. I only make it every few years, but I was hoping there was some bastion of latinas somewhere, lol.
There are a number of Indy's that fit your description. Yadira advertises for a few that are Vz and Colombian...

A'Man
Thanks for the info A'Man. Unfortunately, the agencies require references, something hard to come by (no pun intended) where I'm from. By indy's, I'm assuming you mean independent advertisers?
Latinas cabaret if you like tatted salvadorean girls. They even got coke for the right price.
There are a number of Indy's that fit your description. Yadira advertises for a few that are Vz and Colombian...

A'Man Originally Posted by anandaman

You always post yadira almost like you are selling an affiliate link but never provide any source or details.
Latinas cabaret if you like tatted salvadorean girls. They even got coke for the right price. Originally Posted by Djhyplektro
I hope for your sake you are referring to soft drinks, there are some things you can’t talk about on this site.
I hope for your sake you are referring to soft drinks, there are some things you can’t talk about on this site. Originally Posted by arañanegra
Yes crown and coke. Bacardi and diet coke. Sprite and henny. The drinks obviously. 3$ shots on slow days . My first comment i didnt finish my sentance
I was there a few months ago, and Latinas has also been taken over by Cubanas. Used to be my go-to place. A few years ago, that's where I met a couple real cool Colombiana ladies. Ah well, I guess I'll just have to find the nice Cubanas; there are a few good ones. Thanks!
Who wants to let Dj know that there's guidelines about ....
Oh nevermind.
UC obviosly i meant the drink dont try to overthink it. I hit reply too quickly. Easy edit for you. I cant edit my posts.

Well what do you know i can edit my posts
#6 you can't. Posts lock down at 59min.
All staff are required to go with what's posted.
Read the guidelines.
https://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Interesting. I really did read that and was like wtf my full on sentance didnt post. And i couldnt edit. But this last comment i could. Now i know why.

You can even ask mud i tried to send him a link and i sent him a blank message via DM twice like an idiot