URL / Website: -
City: North Austin
State: Texas
Address: Parmer near HEB
Activities: FBSM HE
Hair Length and Color: Long black in ponytail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was truly beautiful. Looked very young compared to other providers in the Austin area. Pretty face and long, slender body
Recommendation: Yes
Might want to remove this, she explicitly asks not to be reviewed.
She doesn’t want reviews ? She wants 100 tip for 45 minutes of lack luster massage and HJ , very opposed to touching , will pull her pants down for looks, wants bigger tip for any extra touching her boyfriend reads this to make sure she isn’t fs
She doesn’t want reviews ? She wants 100 tip for 45 minutes of lack luster massage and HJ , very opposed to touching , will pull her pants down for looks, wants bigger tip for any extra touching her boyfriend reads this to make sure she isn’t fs Originally Posted by Worthless man
Originally Posted by whynot11
User ID: -
Date: Mid November
Name: Hayley/Hailee
Phone: 512-770-6616
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: North Austin
State: Texas
Address: Parmer near HEB
Activities: FBSM HE
Hair Length and Color: Long black in ponytail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She was truly beautiful. Looked very young compared to other providers in the Austin area. Pretty face and long, slender body
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by godantula
Is this the same Hayley from the Rose Spa days? Asking for a friend.
thanks for the review.
Is this the same Hayley from the Rose Spa days? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by austinsancho
I saw that Angela at RS Foot.
shes been at this location for a while, like over 2 years at this point. i dont know if she ever worked at any others. and she talked and whined a lot during our session but never mentioned anything about no reviews
The below average service level and the increase in tips is a great reason to review , not sure where the no review policy comes into play on a discussion forum that is based on your experience, if we all stopped tipping I can assure everyone they will review us, every spa owner knows each other and shares information Austin the worst service level and highest price, a 40 dollar HJ is known 80 to 100 and with 40 to 45 minutes at best
@Worthless
Yeah I'm with you, OP didn't know anything about no reviews and while they can request, ultimately it's a courtesy not to post one, not an obligation. Can't tell someone on a review site not to review. And Austin really does seem to be awful, whether you go amp or indy route you can't go right lol. Whereas some other cities *cough* Dallas *cough* it seems you can't go wrong.
The below average service level and the increase in tips is a great reason to review , not sure where the no review policy comes into play on a discussion forum that is based on your experience, if we all stopped tipping I can assure everyone they will review us, every spa owner knows each other and shares information Austin the worst service level and highest price, a 40 dollar HJ is known 80 to 100 and with 40 to 45 minutes at best Originally Posted by Worthless man

A thousand times this...
Her boyfriend most be a weak pussy boi. Grow some balls!

If my girlfriend was Hailey at Health Spa Massage at Parmer and McNeil that hooker better be sucking dick and barebacking to make me a hell of a lot more money than just getting naked and jerking guys off.

How pathetic.
  • jb75
  • 12-09-2022, 12:05 PM
She is 40+ lol
Her boyfriend most be a weak pussy boi. Grow some balls!

If my girlfriend was Hailey at Health Spa Massage at Parmer and McNeil that hooker better be sucking dick and barebacking to make me a hell of a lot more money than just getting naked and jerking guys off.

How pathetic. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
@Treetop lol didn't I read a bunch of posts by you about how AMPs are bad and you were on a quixotic quest to shut them down to protect these poor trafficked girls? Not trying to start anything it's just odd seeing this message, it's like a total 360 (wait, or 180?).