Best way to buy used laptop?

Damn this is overwhelming. Clist is hard to tell whose legit. Just wondering if any providers or clients got insight to the best way to get a good deal? I'm not looking for anything other than an email and net surfing machine with a lot of storage space. Maybe spend no more than $200 lol.
PM me tomorrow and I'll send you a foolproof link.

Traveling now.
Best Buy sells an HP Laptop for 229.00.Brand New,
Outside the pawn shop.
Catch em before they go in.
I just usually go to the barbershop on Sat mornings. - lol
Are you familiar with Linux? if so a used laptop with 4 gigs ram and a new hard drive (always a good idea to replace what is in there) with linux loaded on it will do what you need in spades.. I can show you how to navigate the OS and you need not worry about malware
  • cocky
  • 03-02-2015, 10:42 PM
Check BestBuy or Newegg - a lot of selection in $200 range....some are refurb but will do the job. For storage space, recommend external hard drive as they very cheap now plus super convenience. Best of luck.
Check out Micro Center for their refurbs
I prefer Dell
  • ktiix
  • 03-04-2015, 02:33 AM
Newegg, you can get open box (Mostly new) laptops for under 200$ fairly often.

You can also buy an Acer Aspire for about 200$ brand new.
Check out Micro Center for their refurbs
I prefer Dell Originally Posted by instfixer
Microcenter or Fry's refurbished is the way to go.

NewEgg I think is an online store but you would have to wait for it to be delivered.
Or a Chromebook, $$ new.
  • ktiix
  • 03-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Microcenter or Fry's refurbished is the way to go.

NewEgg I think is an online store but you would have to wait for it to be delivered. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Can't Believe I forgot about Frys.

Frys is probably the best electronics store around, Microcenter is close. Frys will match any advertised price, so if you can find a cheap laptop on Newegg or something they will match the price @ frys if they have the same laptop
Frys will match any advertised price, so if you can find a cheap laptop on Newegg or something they will match the price @ frys if they have the same laptop Originally Posted by ktiix
Now that I didn't know!!!??