biden and handler get booed at Super Bowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVEOxa1kQyY

22,000 Reported fans booed and totally disrupted dementia joes call for silence. Others in the stands could not have cared less what they were saying!

baaaahhhhahahhahahahhahhaahhah hahahahhahawawawahahahhaha

Fucking loved it
Pre-recorded in a safe place with a tele prompter.
What are all those sores on jills bottom lip? Gross! She needs to get that shit checked!
What are all those sores on jills bottom lip? Gross! Originally Posted by winn dixie
No telling .....!

What a phony couple of Shysters. Biden looks like a corpse.

I love the way “Dr Jill” does all the talking as Biden looks like his laxative just kicked in.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 06:41 AM
Have y'all not gotten over the 2020 election loss yet?

Have y'all not gotten over the 2020 election loss yet? Originally Posted by WTF
Purely-hypocritical statement considering the left is still psychotically-obsessed with Trump even after he's left office...
Who?
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2021, 06:57 AM
Purely-hypocritical statement considering the left is still psychotically-obsessed with Trump even after he's left office... Originally Posted by OralPassion
So you haven't gotten over the fair election loss.

Have you seen Biden's approval ratings vs Trumps?

And dilbert and wd are touting a response from Republican laden Tampa
So you haven't gotten over the fair election loss. Originally Posted by WTF
The fact of the matter is, I was on the fence about which way to vote - so much so that I didn't vote.
Maybe if I lived in a swing state I would have given it more thought and picked one, but I knew the outcome in Texas wouldn't be decided by my vote.
So there's nothing for me to "get over" - I had no stake in the game.

Have you seen Biden's approval ratings vs Trumps? Originally Posted by WTF
The majority of people don't vote with a thorough understanding of all the issues/policies - or they vote based on their one or two most significant issues - or who their favorite celebrity/talent votes for.
Approval ratings are just a barometer of the masses and what the masses think has no impact on what I think.
I will evaluate the issues myself, without regard to what the masses think.
Btw, there have been lots of leaders throughout history with good approval ratings that we'd all agree today do not deserve a good rating.

And dilbert and wd are touting a response from Republican laden Tampa Originally Posted by WTF
A response like Trump would receive in a Dem-laden area - just the humorous side of politics that works both ways.

---

I didn't jump into this thread because of who won/lost the election - I just felt like venting my frustration about how the current political realm is overwhelmed with emotion/ego, rather than objective/intellectual debate.
Yup "works both ways " kinda likie the impeachment crap , Ran Paulie said it why not mitchie and Maxipad
So you haven't gotten over the fair election loss.

Have you seen Biden's approval ratings vs Trumps?

And dilbert and wd are touting a response from Republican laden Tampa Originally Posted by WTF
To this point, Dilbert has not posted!

You do realize that most of the fans were from out of town?

It was a pleasure watching Brady do his thing. But those commercials and that half time show were horrible. I'm getting old because those bandages to me on those people looked like fucking jock straps. Not some stupid ass, fucking statement on whatever he was trying to convey.
It was a pleasure watching Brady do his thing. But those commercials and that half time show were horrible. I'm getting old because those bandages to me on those people looked like fucking jock straps. Not some stupid ass, fucking statement on whatever he was trying to convey. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Sorry Levi. AE now has the best avatar!
I don't think america will get over the election loss