Hello Shreveport and Bossier!

Someone needed to post something in the Shreveport/Bossier area just to show that we are checking in here.

Let's use the forum that has been made available to us!

Slippery
  • Owner
  • 04-02-2009, 09:33 PM
How's that?
Working on getting a GREAT team started here!
Horn^I^Dog!!!!!! Please say yes!
Hmmmmmm.... Becky on top of me and virtually begging this lil OLD country mouse to say yes? Ahhhh, the mind wanders as to what the question is.

HID
There are some of us N.E. Texas guys who check this forum from time to time.
  • SL55
  • 04-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Well Horn^I^Dog,

Oh the persuasive power of little Ms. Becky. I knew that when she was after you to say "yes" that you really didn't have an option.

Never met a man yet that can say NO to her.

But, what a great MOD. You are so respected among the hunters ( and the women too, Ive heard). Again, welcome aboard.

SL55
Yeah, I'm a regular prince. LOL I'm still jsut the lil OLD country mouse. Got pinch twixt my chick n gums. Hope I don't let ya'll down. But if I do, just put your complaints in the suggestio box. Hmmmm... aint no suggestion box. Ahhhh the beauty of power! ROFLMAO.

HID
Horn^I^Dog, WELCOME!
Hey, would you like to mod the complaint suggestion box? All you have to do is make one. lmao!
xo
Becky
Horn^I^Dog, WELCOME!
Hey, would you like to mod the complaint suggestion box? All you have to do is make one. lmao!
xo
Becky Originally Posted by The Original Becky

I have never seen your ass nekid. BUT having seen it clothed I have but one comment. YOU LOSE THAT BUTT AND I"M OUTTA HERE! One could describe you as callipygian.

LInk for definition of callipygian:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/callipygian

HID
GET TO WORK!!!!!!

"WINK!" "WINK!"
Just sending Wet Kisses to all those naughty boys & girls in Shreveport/Bossier City..... Ill be back tomorrow!
  • GMTA
  • 12-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Well hello to all here in the Shreveport / Bossier City area board .
Its great to have another place to hangout . Hope everyone had a very Nice XMAS
and are planning a very Happy New Year
Great to see you here GMTA!
Guys:

No big deal, but it's pretty much the 30 day rule. If a post is inactive for 30 days don't bump it.

No harm on this one, and certainly no real need to start a new thread just to say hellol. BUT I've heard the mod on this forumn is a real dick! Shit, I'm the mod here.

Anyway, good to see ya posting GMTA.

HID
Thanks for letting us know, HID. Will do my best to comply now that I understand.

Slippery