Let' make a deal!

I have an old fashioned LG flip phone that I use for basically one thing and as a consequence have accumulated around 3200 minutes ( that includes he minutes I just bought, good for a year and now wonder why I bought them.

I am interested in selling my phone and minutes and essentially start over with a newer phone that makes texting easier. I will sell or trade, i.e. barter. If anyone does a lot of calling but does not need texting, this may be a good deal for you. Texting is a bitch since one has to tap - tap-tap to put in a letter.

If interested let me know. This phone also seems to have the capacity for foreign calls but I haven't looked into it.
  • Twix
  • 02-04-2020, 12:39 AM
I have an old fashioned LG flip phone that I use for basically one thing and as a consequence have accumulated around 3200 minutes ( that includes he minutes I just bought, good for a year and now wonder why I bought them.

I am interested in selling my phone and minutes and essentially start over with a newer phone that makes texting easier. I will sell or trade, i.e. barter. If anyone does a lot of calling but does not need texting, this may be a good deal for you. Texting is a bitch since one has to tap - tap-tap to put in a letter.

If interested let me know. This phone also seems to have the capacity for foreign calls but I haven't looked into it. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Who wants that? Good luck SAM I Am my bf !!!! ;💋💋💋💋 ;***
  • Twix
  • 02-04-2020, 12:41 AM
Cheaps phone �� geezer Limp dick old 61 coming soon! Yes I love ❤️ Sammy haaaaaaa
Twixt- It is difficult for me to put in words ( that you could understand) how much I look forward to your posts each day!
Well, i'm not partial to LG phones. Had one that broke after I made my first contract payment.
A Samsung though...