What have we lost so far.

Every once in a while, someone will say that we have lost our freedom and almost universally, a leftist will retort, "what freedom have you lost?" The person asking so a ridiculous question is either a shill for the left, an evil operative, or a complete fool. This is not much room for anything else at this point. A wolverine is eating your foot and you want to argue that it is not a foot being eaten, or it is not a wolverine, or that you shouldn't mind the attack because a wolf is just as bad.

What have we lost?

We have lost our feeling of security if we ever had it. If you're a woman, Asian, a Jew, or a red hat wearing Trump supporter you have to watch your back on the street. Someone may hit you with a bat, push you down, or just shoot you because not because of what you did but because of who you are or who they think you are. An idiot of the left will say that a Trump supporter deserves it. Why? In this country (the United States if you haven't heard) we are supposed to allow for free speech even if we don't support it. That includes wearing head gear of your choice. We can't drive our cars without worrying that the corner we go around is not full of violent "protestors" targeting anyone that they designate as targets. We don't have a right to defend ourselves. Look at the McCloskeys of St. Louis. Their neighborhood was invaded by violent thugs. They protected their property as best they could and they hurt no one! They were arrested, they were made scapegoats by the media, their property was taken, and they had to go to trial for daring to defend themselves.

Think of the shop owner targeted by the mob. How dare they defend their "property" by using a firearm. The thugs run free and the shop owner is subject to arrest. So far, no one has been killed by a defending shop owner. When that happens, and it will, the media will tear into that person for being a racist, white supremist, Islamophobe, or being gender specific.

Which is another thing we've lost, the language, There are certain words forbidden to be used on Youtube, this website, and in public. Words are not violence, but the left is treating them as such while ignoring real violence. George Zimmerman, a Hispanic white supremist, Enrique Tarrio, a black-Hispanic white supremist, racist who leads the Proud Boys, Michelle Malkin, a Vietamese female journalist, who was banned by by Air B & B for being a racist and white supremist, Andy Ngo, a Vietnamese, gay journalist who was nearly killed by a university professor for being a racist and white supremist. Their crimes, use of words and accurately reporting what they see and defending themselves.

Nick Sandman didn't even use words, he smiled back at a activist on the steps in Washington DC and the media tried to ruin his life and probably did. Despite a payoff by the media, Nick's face will forever be linked to this high=tech lynching for the rest of his life.

How many innocent children have died for being in the wrong place when an asshole came around with a chip on their shoulder? Ask the Mayor of Chicago. Her city is more dangerous than a war zone...if you're black.

I'm going to end this here, but this is just scratching the surface. People doxing people speaking out against the government, the establishment, the mask mandates, or the DNC is another matter. Attack the welfare of children (and we have to be aware that talking about children on some sites can get you banned) with mandates and forcing gender dysphoria on young people threatens their welfare.

I predict that the left, upon reading this, will cite Trump or some other bogeyman instead of taking responsibility. Like an iceberg, this is only the tip that is showing.
You get more ridiculous every post. You’re not stupid, but the lense through which you view the world is so biased it sounds stupid.
I disagree.
Lol. I’m sure I know what you disagree with.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2022, 07:25 AM
You get more ridiculous every post. You’re not stupid, but the lense through which you view the world is so biased it sounds stupid. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
To be fair...it does sound like Barelycorn has lost his mind.

I would argue he had very little to begin with so I'm not sure wtf he is griping about!
Every once in a while, someone will say that we have lost our freedom and almost universally, a leftist will retort, "what freedom have you lost?" The person asking so a ridiculous question is either a shill for the left, an evil operative, or a complete fool. This is not much room for anything else at this point. A wolverine is eating your foot and you want to argue that it is not a foot being eaten, or it is not a wolverine, or that you shouldn't mind the attack because a wolf is just as bad.

What have we lost?

We have lost our feeling of security if we ever had it. If you're a woman, Asian, a Jew, or a red hat wearing Trump supporter you have to watch your back on the street. Someone may hit you with a bat, push you down, or just shoot you because not because of what you did but because of who you are or who they think you are. An idiot of the left will say that a Trump supporter deserves it. Why? In this country (the United States if you haven't heard) we are supposed to allow for free speech even if we don't support it. That includes wearing head gear of your choice. We can't drive our cars without worrying that the corner we go around is not full of violent "protestors" targeting anyone that they designate as targets. We don't have a right to defend ourselves. Look at the McCloskeys of St. Louis. Their neighborhood was invaded by violent thugs. They protected their property as best they could and they hurt no one! They were arrested, they were made scapegoats by the media, their property was taken, and they had to go to trial for daring to defend themselves.

Think of the shop owner targeted by the mob. How dare they defend their "property" by using a firearm. The thugs run free and the shop owner is subject to arrest. So far, no one has been killed by a defending shop owner. When that happens, and it will, the media will tear into that person for being a racist, white supremist, Islamophobe, or being gender specific.

Which is another thing we've lost, the language, There are certain words forbidden to be used on Youtube, this website, and in public. Words are not violence, but the left is treating them as such while ignoring real violence. George Zimmerman, a Hispanic white supremist, Enrique Tarrio, a black-Hispanic white supremist, racist who leads the Proud Boys, Michelle Malkin, a Vietamese female journalist, who was banned by by Air B & B for being a racist and white supremist, Andy Ngo, a Vietnamese, gay journalist who was nearly killed by a university professor for being a racist and white supremist. Their crimes, use of words and accurately reporting what they see and defending themselves.

Nick Sandman didn't even use words, he smiled back at a activist on the steps in Washington DC and the media tried to ruin his life and probably did. Despite a payoff by the media, Nick's face will forever be linked to this high=tech lynching for the rest of his life.

How many innocent children have died for being in the wrong place when an asshole came around with a chip on their shoulder? Ask the Mayor of Chicago. Her city is more dangerous than a war zone...if you're black.

I'm going to end this here, but this is just scratching the surface. People doxing people speaking out against the government, the establishment, the mask mandates, or the DNC is another matter. Attack the welfare of children (and we have to be aware that talking about children on some sites can get you banned) with mandates and forcing gender dysphoria on young people threatens their welfare.

I predict that the left, upon reading this, will cite Trump or some other bogeyman instead of taking responsibility. Like an iceberg, this is only the tip that is showing. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Great Post Barley
Folks can mock and ridicule, but you're speaking the truth!
And I don't mean 1b1, YR and WTF. Real, professional fact checkers

Never mind, just the same-ol-same-ol. Just like 1b1, YR and WTF
Someone told me I needed to look at the dead and ignored. It is in their DNA to be fools and they provide ample proof with each post. Also, if you really want to die on the hill of Dixiecrats and Civil Rights Acts, that is your choice. A stupid one to be sure but it is your choice.
We lost a really really corrupt and incompetent pos trumpy lol n omg n wtf.
I don't even have to read stupid shit to make fun of stupid

• WTF
  • 02-18-2022, 02:35 PM
Great Post Barley
Folks can mock and ridicule, but you're speaking the truth! Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you mean he is speaking like a lying woke pussy...he is spot on.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2022, 02:37 PM
Someone told me I needed to look at the dead and ignored. It is in their DNA to be fools and they provide ample proof with each post. Also, if you really want to die on the hill of Dixiecrats and Civil Rights Acts, that is your choice. A stupid one to be sure but it is your choice. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If lying equated into dying, you'd been getting butt fucked by the devil a long time ago.
How soon really really stupid people forget what trumpy did to the awesome Obama economy and the great job Biden is doing cleaning up the trumpy shit show he inherited omg n wtf
I have no qualms with you wanting to be a trannie but the facts are facts. We went from being energy independent to being dependent and begging other nations to produce more oil.
Biden increased inflation by limiting the oil supply and then flooding the economy with virtual money.
Biden and Harris supported defund the police which increased crime and murder. The biggest victims have been people of color.
Russia no moves on the Ukraine the entire time Trump was in office.
China made no moves on Taiwan when Trump was in office.

Now, you've tried to hijack this thread. Get back to the topic.
  • WTF
  • 02-18-2022, 04:04 PM
I have no qualms with you wanting to be a trannie but the facts are facts. We went from being energy independent to being dependent and begging other nations to produce more oil.
Biden increased inflation by limiting the oil supply and then flooding the economy with virtual money.
Biden and Harris supported defund the police which increased crime and murder. The biggest victims have been people of color.
Russia no moves on the Ukraine the entire time Trump was in office.
China made no moves on Taiwan when Trump was in office.

Now, you've tried to hijack this thread. Get back to the topic. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Oil companies are not drilling like they were because shareholders want a ROI , not more debt and wells.

Trump through out plenty of your so called virtual money himself.

Hell he was running trillion dollar deficits even before Covid.

Crime has increased mainly because of Covid .... as it has increased in both red and blue states.

You should be better td at lying as much a SC you do of it but you're hardly better than a parrot. A oeb11 reboot.
...forget what trumpy did to the awesome Obama economy... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
As I recall, Obammy-Lammy and Ding-Dong Bidem created more debt than all previous Presidents combined. Yet, you think that was a good thing-a-majiggy? You don't seem to have opposable thumbs to be able o do math.