Christophers Cuties in NOLA

Hello All--new to this community. I am curious if anyone has experience with Christopher's Cuties out of New Orleans? Are they legit, I am particularly interested in Chelsea. Any info is appreciated!
It looks like a legitimate agency.

www.TheEroticReview.com has lots of reviews for the ladies in that agency. They're mixed:

http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...ime=&x=19&y=17

(I did a search in TER on the phone number).

There's no review for Chelsea.

Note~ Google the phone number and the agency appears under various other names: AngelsOfNewOrleans, MississippiBelles, etc)
You should post this in the NOLA forum. There is a lot of discussion of CC's there. Annie, the owner, is an active poster.

Others can give you first hand info, but they are generally considered one of the few reputable agencies here.

Pics can sometimes be dated, or a particular lady unavailable. Many of them travel, hitting New Orleans on a <somewhat> regular basis.
I read one or two of Annie's posts in another thread, and she did a bio of herself and how she got to where she is now. She seems pretty straightforward. If I were you, I would call and chat with her--if she'll talk. Without getting into specifics, you can ask things like whether or not the pic of Chelsea is current, her kind of attitude, what kinds of things Chelsea likes to do in private time.
Been there, done a bunch of her girls. (I live in New Orleans - hey Seadog). A legit, well-run agency owned and managed by Annie. Give her a call, she's personable and will help you pick out a lady that'll suit your needs.

• MrGiz
  • 02-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Besides a fairly stable , but short list of local girls who remain loyal to her.... Annie has begun to offer referral services to traveling girls with limited management resources. Annie has always been honest in her communications with the gents.... feel free to ask about her current list of available girls.... she won't try to bullshit you!

Annie's needs someone to manage the website for her and keep the photos current.... it's her lack of web-skills that keep the photos from being as updated as we would like.

I just saw Riley a couple of weeks ago. Her photos are a little mis-leading due to a few tattoos and darker hair.... but she is gorgeous , super-fine , sensuous , and very talented!! I couldn't have been more pleased!!

Giz
Thanks everyone for the info, I really appericiate it!
I have talked to Annie numerous time via phone and know her to be a very sweet & helpful lady

Have fun In Nola---who dat!!!Woohoo!!
I have talked to Annie numerous time via phone and know her to be a very sweet & helpful lady

Have fun In Nola---who dat!!!Woohoo!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yep, Dallas will fuck you so long she'll wear you out but will never steer you wrong!! CCs is legitimate. I've been dealing with Annie since late 2007.
CCs of NOLA is quite legit. One of my ATFs came from CCs and retired (temporarily, I hope). ANNIE has always straight with the gents!

BigCats
CC's is legit. Annie is super-cool, but her computer skills are... *looks around to see if she's around* ... pretty limited lol.

I am currently doing her web site, but her other two sites www.christopherscuties.com and www.christopherscutiesonline.c om we hijacked by an unscrupulous web master (trying to demand outrageous fees to make changes and then never makes the changes after the fees are paid), so the sites are probably going to continue looking like they do with the old pictures until the domain names expire in 5 years LOL. So because of all that, I set up www.ccnola.net for her.

I am there doing updates pretty much every day (about to add a new girl in a few minutes, as a matter of fact), but the thing that the guys want the most (stats), I can't include them unless the ladies e-mail them to me. I don't want to guess someone height and weight, so I leave them blank and I don't live in NOLA anymore, so I can't just pop by their hotel and see either lol.

BUT when I do ask is that ladies send me a "proof" picture because hobbyists like to claim that any "professional" picture is fake. So all the ladies on the www.ccnola.net are the actual girls in the pictures.
CC's is legit. Annie is super-cool, but her computer skills are... *looks around to see if she's around* ... pretty limited lol.

I am currently doing her web site, but her other two sites www.christopherscuties.com and www.christopherscutiesonline.c om we hijacked by an unscrupulous web master (trying to demand outrageous fees to make changes and then never makes the changes after the fees are paid), so the sites are probably going to continue looking like they do with the old pictures until the domain names expire in 5 years LOL. So because of all that, I set up www.ccnola.net for her.

I am there doing updates pretty much every day (about to add a new girl in a few minutes, as a matter of fact), but the thing that the guys want the most (stats), I can't include them unless the ladies e-mail them to me. I don't want to guess someone height and weight, so I leave them blank and I don't live in NOLA anymore, so I can't just pop by their hotel and see either lol.

BUT when I do ask is that ladies send me a "proof" picture because hobbyists like to claim that any "professional" picture is fake. So all the ladies on the www.ccnola.net are the actual girls in the pictures. Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore
Your such a sweetheart Veronica, and awesome job on the site, it looks lovely!

I'm new to the NOLA area, but everything I've seen online about the agency has been nothing but postive.

xoxo Sophie
I was curious about this too.I was hoping to contact them when I travel to the area in the Spring/Summer months