Milking table

Anyone have experience with this? Guys or gals? I’ve always wanted to try but not finding many good options.
Ellie,
In Grandview.
May not be seeing new clients though.
My review from then
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2495610
Same experience with Ellie. I don’t think participates any longer.
Had a great session with Flingrox recently.
+1 on Flingrox
Yeah. I’d love to try Flingrox. Her location isn’t real great for me. I’m only available during the day. And I’m in Olathe area.
I am not sure why its called Milking table.
I am not sure why its called Milking table. Originally Posted by tmo_2010
Some say it’s udderly outstanding. And that’s the hole truth…
I think Egypt on Rubratings was offering that service. Given the timing I was wondering if she bought the table from Ellie.
Johnny,
There's several dozen tables around.
Wiz,
That was doubly bad. You trying to get on Ms. Claus' naughty list?
Eygpt on RR offers it along with a variety of other services. I’ve seen her a few times over the last 2 years. She takes it with her when she tours. Personally I didn’t think it added that much and would rather have her on the same side of table as me !
I think Egypt on Rubratings was offering that service. Given the timing I was wondering if she bought the table from Ellie. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Eygpt on RR offers it along with a variety of other services. I’ve seen her a few times over the last 2 years. Originally Posted by KCbugeater
Been awhile since I’ve seen Egypt, but she had a table the whole time I was seeing her.
Personally… would rather have her on the same side of table as me ! Originally Posted by KCbugeater
100% agree! She was a fun young lady to hang with…
I had one specially made w pullup bars underneath so i could do more than milk lol
but alas,its now a table in my sons rv lol

milking can be fun and can be done without a table
I had one specially made w pullup bars underneath so i could do more than milk lol
but alas,its now a table in my sons rv lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

So many questions from this I don't want to know the answer to.