I need an Friend in same Business Others do not get it! New England Maine

I have been here a year,I am a premium provider .I would like a friend to do doubles go to yoga,self defense classes,Or going halves on businesses building lets get a business license and get legit to have your own payroll stubs and help others have a place of businesses and the home to a business do charity read my blog and see why I am the girl to have as a friend. Actionangie.com
I have a building in Old Town Maine. On the second floor is a large empty room, about 2,000 sq ft with dance floor polished hardwood floor. A huge bay window overlooking the town river park. a bathroom, a break room. Heat is included in the rent. Across the road from Yammas restaurant, next to a subway, the bus stop is directly in front of the building. One block from a pharmacy, 2 miles from a grocery store / strip mall.

I am asking $500/month for the first 6 months [to help encourage any new businesses to get on their feet], $700/month after that.

I do not care if you sub-let to other businesses [hair stylists, yoga, massage therapists, whatever]

I have lots of photos available.